The Student Room Group
On campus building at University of South Wales
University of South Wales

Primary Education with QTS interview

Okay, I've got an interview tomorrow with Newport for Primary Education with QTS and i was wondering whether anyone had any tips? I'm very nervous and have a history of panic attacks and need all the help i can get!

I would appreciate any help!
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 1
How did your interview go?
On campus building at University of South Wales
University of South Wales
Oh my goodness I wish I had seen this sooner, I'm in the 3rd year of this course!! How'd it go?!
Original post by buchanan700
Oh my goodness I wish I had seen this sooner, I'm in the 3rd year of this course!! How'd it go?!

Hey I had an interview there too and got an offer. As you're on this course already I was wondering if you could answer a question I have about the course. When I went for my interview I'm pretty sure they said there's no written exams but when I just looked on the website it says 'You will be assessed by a range of methods including course assignments, written examinations and practical teaching.'

I want to know whether there are written exams or are you just assessed by coursework etc and on placements? Thanks :smile:
Reply 4
Hey! Anyone studying Primary Studies with QTS for 2015 intake? :-)
Hey! Can anyone run me through the interview and what happened in the group interview?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending