Girls why are you soo shy? lol Watch

king0vdarkness
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
Hi! Ok so I'm hopeless with women, but I always speak to women first at clubs and stuff. But occasionally my friends tell me later that one of their friends or a random girl found me attractive. Just wondering why don't you girls say hi to guys you like? Cheers ladies!

PS If you are confident and have at some point said hi first to guys then...i guess ignore this post!
Knighted
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Because

A) Women like men to chase them. It helps validate their insecurities (which are WAY too common in our society for both men and women.)

B) Makes them look attractive too their fellow female friends.

C) It's exciting for a girl to have a guy chase her.

D) They'll have about 10 guys talk/chat them up every time they go out. Yes you as a male may seem nice/attraction but there's nothing different about you that makes you stand out from the crowd.

Most of the time if a girl starts chatting you up its either because she's up for a bit of fun, is empowered or simply doesn't care what others think of her.

The best method of chatting up women is to simply DO IT. Don't think about it or react to it. Rejection is the best and quickest stepping stone towards becoming a casanova of women. If rejection doesn't matter to you then you'll pull easily.
rayofkryptonite
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
if you're so hopeless with women than you're the common denominator not them being 'shy' they just aren't interested in you, get over it, would you prefer it if they were blunt?
Fashion Girl
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
I'm insecure & need a man to chase me to feel attractive :lolwut: ? Speak for yourself woman! Random girls found you attractive but never said "Hi!" ? I guess they just don't feel comfortable with making the first move, not every girl likes there to be a reversal of traditional roles, but that would be if they were interested in going out with you. I hardly think women would be interested in dating someone simply because of their looks, so I think in your case maybe they got too nervous about the whole "being casual" upon greeting a guy you found attractive scenario!
Hal.E.Lujah
  • Study Helper
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Women usually give the first sign, they make sure it's ok for you to approach them. Men like to pretend they do all the work but women usually instigate things :lol:
Orthonym
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
I can say that I find a guy attractive but that doesn't mean I want anything with him. If I did, maybe I'd approach him and go from there, see if he seems interested.
Aivicore
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Well, for starters, finding someone attractive doesn't necessarily mean you want to pursue them, even as a one night stand. There's every chance they're not shy so much as "not all that interested".

Another clue is in the word "shy". You're not a shy person if you can go "hey, know what, I'll just talk to that person, who cares!" :p:
Plumstone
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
I'm one of the girls you instructed to ignore your post because I was the one who went over and introduced myself to the guy who is now my boyfriend and am consequently not one of the shy girls you are targeting.

I am not ignoring your post, partly because I think it's useful to have a balanced view on tsr so that we don't have lots of threads with guys whining about the worst types of girls as though they're the only kind that exist (wait, we already do...hmm...never mind) and partly to encourage you.

I made the first move in my relationship and I would encourage other girls to do the same, but I would also encourage you to do the same. If you like a girl, go for it! Nothing risked, nothing gained
Jebedee
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
They don't approach because they don't need to, if you don't approach then someone else will. Plus they don't want guys who are too scared to make a move.

Posted from TSR Mobile
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Has your university offer been reduced?

Yes (54)
31.03%
No (90)
51.72%
Don't know (30)
17.24%

Watched Threads