The Student Room Group
Liverpool John Moores University
Liverpool

Liberty Atlantic Point flat numbers 2014.

Hello,

just intrigued to where every one is staying in this accommodation and to help everyone find someone they're going to be sharing with.

I'm in flat 150 and wondering if anyone else has been allocated the same? :smile:

x

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Good luck, 150 currently has 6 lads staying in it, on a final warning, for never ever cleaning the place.

Original post by malanamoorcroft
Hello,

just intrigued to where every one is staying in this accommodation and to help everyone find someone they're going to be sharing with.

I'm in flat 150 and wondering if anyone else has been allocated the same? :smile:

x
Liverpool
Original post by lavery94
Good luck, 150 currently has 6 lads staying in it, on a final warning, for never ever cleaning the place.

Oh well that's great!
Hi :smile:
Looks like I'll be in flat 158

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4
Anyone in flat 146?
flat 94 anybody?!
Reply 6
Original post by malanamoorcroft
Hello,

x

Flat 150 here too! Room 3 :smile:
Original post by Andy Lamb
Flat 150 here too! Room 3 :smile:

Woooo! Hello! Just 3 more to find now :smile: I can't wait x
I'm in room 2 of flat 150 so I'll either be opposite or next to you :smile:
Reply 9
Original post by Jimmy Fizzlewits
Hi :smile:
Looks like I'll be in flat 158

Posted from TSR Mobile

hey, I'm going to be in 158 too :smile:
Original post by GeorgePic
hey, I'm going to be in 158 too :smile:

Oh cool! Where are you from?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 11
Oh cool! Where are you from?

Posted from TSR Mobile

:smile: I'm from Manchester, what about you?
:smile: I'm from Manchester, what about you?

Kendal originally. I live in Seattle at the moment. What are you studying?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 13
Kendal originally. I live in Seattle at the moment. What are you studying?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Would love to live in America!! Quite jealous actually haha! I'm gonna be studying sport and exercise science.. What about you?
Reply 14
flat 97 anyone?
Would love to live in America!! Quite jealous actually haha! I'm gonna be studying sport and exercise science.. What about you?

I've heard LJMU is good for that! I'll be studying mechanical engineering; haven't found anyone else doing it yet.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 16
I am in flat 157 :smile:
Reply 17
I've heard LJMU is good for that! I'll be studying mechanical engineering; haven't found anyone else doing it yet.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah i think it is really good for sport science.. No I haven't spoken to or found anyone else that is doing mine yet either :frown: we've still got loads of time though.. Have you found anyone else in our flat?
Reply 18
Hey, I'm in flat 140 :smile:
Yeah i think it is really good for sport science.. No I haven't spoken to or found anyone else that is doing mine yet either :frown: we've still got loads of time though.. Have you found anyone else in our flat?

Nope, not yet. But I've seen a few sport science majors in the JMU threads and Facebook pages.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending