PGCE Interview for Canterbury Chirst Church University- 28th of march Watch

EmmaB93
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
I have got my PGCE (Secondary) Interview for Canterbury Christ Church University on the 28th of March. I am applying for a PGCE in Health & Social Care (14-19) and was just wondering if anyone else has applied? I was also wondering if anyone else has had their interview for a PGCE in Canterbury Christ church Uni, could they give me a bit of advice in what to expect in the interview.I would be extremely grateful
martina.gray
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by EmmaB93)
I have got my PGCE (Secondary) Interview for Canterbury Christ Church University on the 28th of March. I am applying for a PGCE in Health & Social Care (14-19) and was just wondering if anyone else has applied? I was also wondering if anyone else has had their interview for a PGCE in Canterbury Christ church Uni, could they give me a bit of advice in what to expect in the interview.I would be extremely grateful
Hi Emma,
I have a place on this course, had my interview in December.
Interview day very laid back. Literacy and numeracy tests in morning which were fairly straight forward, group task and then a 15 minute one on one in the afternoon. I loved Canterbury and thought the university had a good feel about it.
Good luck
Martina x
Nic588
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by EmmaB93)
Hello, for my interview I think they just wanted to see I could present something in front of a small group and was passionate about my subject. Do you have to do a primary placement this year? I had to do a week at a primary school before starting my sec Pgce. Good luck!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have a food intolerance or allergy?

Yes - a food intolerance (97)
14.85%
Yes - a food allergy (71)
10.87%
Yes - an autoimmune disorder (i.e coeliac, colitis) (16)
2.45%
Yes - I have an intolerance and allergy (18)
2.76%
No (451)
69.07%

Watched Threads