Hello, my name is cathhannah!

Watch this thread
cathhannah
Badges: 0
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 8 years ago
I'm studying... Biology, Chemistry and Psychology.

I'm interested in... Zoology.
MalteseMalteser
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by cathhannah)
I'm studying... Biology, Chemistry and Psychology.

I'm interested in... Zoology.
Hey there cathhannah and welcome to TSR! :tsr:

How are you finding your courses? Are you enjoying them? Or are you finding them a little difficult? Do you have any non-academic interests, such as a sport?

You might want to check out our subject-specific forums, which will give you the chance to find out any information about your current study subjects, as well as any subjects you may wish to take in future. If you're stuck on a piece of homework, or if you're looking for people to collaborate and revise with around the exam period, then it's the best place to look - I certainly used it this time last year when I was revising for my A Levels!

To message me back, just click on the 'reply' button underneath this message on the right hand side, or click on the quotation marks button next to it!

MalteseMalteser
cathhannah
Rep:
Report Thread starter 8 years ago
(Original post by MalteseMalteser)
Hey there cathhannah and welcome to TSR! :tsr:

How are you finding your courses? Are you enjoying them? Or are you finding them a little difficult? Do you have any non-academic interests, such as a sport?

You might want to check out our subject-specific forums, which will give you the chance to find out any information about your current study subjects, as well as any subjects you may wish to take in future. If you're stuck on a piece of homework, or if you're looking for people to collaborate and revise with around the exam period, then it's the best place to look - I certainly used it this time last year when I was revising for my A Levels!

To message me back, just click on the 'reply' button underneath this message on the right hand side, or click on the quotation marks button next to it!

MalteseMalteser
Hey MalteseMalteser,

I'm finding my courses great! They're definitely a little tricky to say the least, and very demanding work wise, but seeing as I find them interesting its not too much of a chore.
Sure, I have many non-academic interests. I'm quite an avid dancer, and enjoy doing art/drama.
Sounds great, thanks for the advice!

Cathhannah.
MalteseMalteser
Rep:
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by cathhannah)
Hey MalteseMalteser,

I'm finding my courses great! They're definitely a little tricky to say the least, and very demanding work wise, but seeing as I find them interesting its not too much of a chore.
Sure, I have many non-academic interests. I'm quite an avid dancer, and enjoy doing art/drama.
Sounds great, thanks for the advice!

Cathhannah.
Ahh yeah, I know how demanding they are - I did AS chemistry and remember my eyes boggling at being told the workload for the A2 year! Luckily for me, I sucked at chemistry, so managed to avoid the heavy workload in A2 since I dropped it It is always easier when you find you enjoy a particular subject though, as you have more of a willingness to learn it - that's why I decided to do Economics, and am currently doing an Economics degree

As for your interests, well I suck at dancing! I'm like one of those embarrassing dads at a wedding sort of dancers :facepalm: but I love to act and sing! But I also play Rugby for the university too
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA GCSE English Language Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (93)
20%
The paper was reasonable (178)
38.28%
Not feeling great about that exam... (119)
25.59%
It was TERRIBLE (75)
16.13%

Watched Threads