Theatre Raymond Kabbaz Presents 'A Week of French Language Cinema in Los Angeles' Watch

navarre
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
http://www.broadwayworld.com/los-ang...2#.UyDJ8fl_unY
For the fifth year, Théâtre Raymond Kabbaz (TRK) presents A Week of French Language Cinema in Los Angeles, with FREE nightly screenings of critically acclaimed Francophonic films, from Saturday, March 15 to Thursday, March 20, 2014. The program includes notable films from France (3/15), Canada (3/16), Senegal (3/17), Belgium (3/18), Switzerland (3/19), and Quebec (3/20). All films include subtitles in English and nightly screenings start at 7:30pm. Saturday's opening night screening and Thursday's closing screening are preceded by receptions with wine and hors d'oeuvres at 7:00pm.

To RSVP, please email [email protected] with name, email address, number of people attending, and the screening(s) guests would like to attend. All films are suitable for audiences ages 13 and up. Admission is FREE! This program is presented in collaboration with the Consulates of France, Belgium, Switzerland, and Canada; the Quebec Government Office in Los Angeles; and TV5Monde. Théâtre Raymond Kabbaz at Le Lycee Francais de Los Angeles is located at 10361 W. Pico Blvd., Los Angeles, CA 90064 (310-286-0553). To learn more about Théâtre Raymond Kabbaz, please visit http://www.theatreraymondkabbaz.com.

"For the fifth year, Théâtre Raymond Kabbaz is bringing the very best of French language cinema from around the world to Los Angeles," says Pierre Leloup, Théâtre Raymond Kabbaz Executive and Artistic Director, "This is truly a unique festival, in a wonderful environment, with a great crowd, and remarkable French language films."

Mr Hublot
It'd be kinda cool to live in LA to go an see some great French films, for free no less. I haven't seen a French film in ages, and feel like I'm missing out from such a huge contributor to world cinema.
tehFrance
Badges: 15
Report 5 years ago
Belgian, Canadian/Quebec and Senegalese films... French? Yes, they're French... I suppose

Why don't you hop on the Eurostar and go to a cinema in Paris or buy a film in the UK if you feel you're missing out?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA A-level Biology Paper 3 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (334)
15.62%
The paper was reasonable (1166)
54.54%
Not feeling great about that exam... (462)
21.61%
It was TERRIBLE (176)
8.23%

Watched Threads