The Student Room Group
Learning at Imperial College London
Imperial College London
London

MSc Management at Imperial

Hi,

I'm in the process of applying for the MSc Management programme at Imperial but had a few questions before completing my application.

How competitive is it to get in? I know it's a highly selective process, but how competitive exactly? I went to university in America and there is a whole wealth of data about admissions statistics for graduate programs, (including percent admitted). I cannot find similar figures for UK graduate programme's.

Also how is the programme viewed in Europe and internationally? Will I be at a disadvantage in admissions coming from an American university or could it be an advantage?

Thanks! I'd also love to hear from other candidates who have been accepted to the program or are thinking of applying!
Original post by prideandtrue
Hi,

I'm in the process of applying for the MSc Management programme at Imperial but had a few questions before completing my application.

How competitive is it to get in? I know it's a highly selective process, but how competitive exactly? I went to university in America and there is a whole wealth of data about admissions statistics for graduate programs, (including percent admitted). I cannot find similar figures for UK graduate programme's.

Also how is the programme viewed in Europe and internationally? Will I be at a disadvantage in admissions coming from an American university or could it be an advantage?

Thanks! I'd also love to hear from other candidates who have been accepted to the program or are thinking of applying!

Hi. You could have a look at this thread, if you haven't already.
http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=2539080&page=2&p=46730487&highlight=imperial%20msc%20management#post46730487

Hope this helps.
Learning at Imperial College London
Imperial College London
London

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending