The Student Room Group

Graphic Design FMP Proposal "Help?"!! - URGENT

Hello TSR users.

I am a final year Graphic & Digital Design (BA) Student. (not 3D, but i do have a keen interest in it)
This thread is a simple request for help for my FMP - Final Major Project.

My current proposal is based on futuristic interface in relation to graphic design. Such examples are in Iron Man, Avengers, Avatar etc. My FMP is practically 'The Future of Graphic Design' and I based it on typography. Primarily because this is something that I am really interested in.

I started off trying to explore how the Adobe Creative Suite will be used in such interface, e.g. Illustrator. One is able to move around type, cut, rotate, resize and play around with the various options like you would normally, but all with your hands on a touch board, or hologram even. How graphics designers will be working in the future with such technology - in more creative and easier approach than what we have now.

This is where I get confused and stuck on. I don't know how I can further develop this idea. What more can I do other then trying to recreate the Adobe programs in such a method (Iron Man style) in relation to graphic design and typography.

I'm open to suggestions on said topic. Please try to be relevant.
I hope you readers understand what I'm talking about! This is really stressing me out as I don't have much time left and would be very grateful for any help.

Thank you very much.

Quick Reply