The Student Room Group
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website

Accommodation 2014

I haven't firmed my choice at Nottingham. I'm kind of nervous to actually!
But I'm scared that there's going to be hardly any accommodation left on the University Park Campus.

I want to be in either a single or shared study room, catered, and hopefully in Hugh Stewart Hall. But I'm scared I'm leaving it too late. Will I be alright if the latest I leave it is the 20th?
Original post by xFaerie
I haven't firmed my choice at Nottingham. I'm kind of nervous to actually!
But I'm scared that there's going to be hardly any accommodation left on the University Park Campus.

I want to be in either a single or shared study room, catered, and hopefully in Hugh Stewart Hall. But I'm scared I'm leaving it too late. Will I be alright if the latest I leave it is the 20th?

Firstly! Just go for it :smile: Firm away and just apply for your accommodation!
There will always be a space, you're not guaranteed to get the room you'd like though and although you will definitely get accommodation as a fresher, it is worth applying earlier. You also are not able to pick the hall you want to live in.

Hugh Stewart is in popular demand and I suspect that a lot of second years have also applied to that hall and taken up a lot of spaces already. I'm going to be in Cripps next year and there's about 60 second years, the rest of the places are going to freshers. Honestly, you're not that likely to get Hugh Stewart but they're all nice! :smile:

Just go for it! :biggrin:
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending