Scroll to see replies

Original post by clh_hilary
OMD so innovative!

i no rite? :excited:
Reply 21
Original post by Serendipitee
i no rite? :excited:

Do you know what it's gonna be about?

Do you think he will explain how atheism could still exist with evelutionary?
Do you know what it's gonna be about?

Do you think he will explain how atheism could still exist with evelutionary?

atheism pretty much is evelutionary, it is to evelutionary what islam is to christianity (it builds on it) :biggrin:
Reply 23
atheism pretty much is evelutionary, it is to evelutionary what islam is to christianity (it builds on it) :biggrin:

Then what was it built on? Miley Cyrus? :confused:
Then what was it built on? Miley Cyrus? :confused:

no

charles dawkin got evelutionary from newton
Reply 25
no

charles dawkin got evelutionary from newton

Was Newton Richy's pen name too?
Was Newton Richy's pen name too?

You know it :cool: :biggrin:
Reply 27
You know it :cool: :biggrin:

So is Richy:
1. a time traveller;
2. a state of mind; or
3. just really, really old?
So is Richy:
1. a time traveller;
2. a state of mind; or
3. just really, really old?

maybe he's a time traveller like doctor who

that makes sense :smile:
Reply 29
maybe he's a time traveller like doctor who

that makes sense :smile:

who happens also to be really really old
As well as the god delusion and the magic of reality (simplistic genius) it's worth checking out a book that dawkins has been tweeting about a bit recently. The series is called the chronicles of hope, you can check out the first chapter for free here - http://thechroniclesofhope.com/preview/. It's got a speech on religion in it worth checking out, i've just finished the sequel and it's original and thought provoking
Original post by DavidQuinn
As well as the god delusion and the magic of reality (simplistic genius) it's worth checking out a book that dawkins has been tweeting about a bit recently. The series is called the chronicles of hope, you can check out the first chapter for free here - http://thechroniclesofhope.com/preview/. It's got a speech on religion in it worth checking out, i've just finished the sequel and it's original and thought provoking

Thanks, I'll give it a look :smile:

Do you know if there's anywhere one can read the religion speech online for free? What's the gist of it? lol :tongue:
Thanks, I'll give it a look :smile:

Do you know if there's anywhere one can read the religion speech online for free? What's the gist of it? lol :tongue:

The religion speech that dawkins has alluded to is in that first chapter! - http://thechroniclesofhope.com/preview/ - it's from a politician in the house of commons so guess it's a bit of a utopian view, in my eyes certainly
Reply 34
Original post by DavidQuinn

OMD a third visitor!

He also recommended my friend's book, Manifest Insanity​.
Does anyone else know when his next book is coming out? :daydreaming:
Reply 36
Richy, as us faithful god deleters would like to intimately call him, has written and produced many of the greatest works in history of all gods and not to mention mankind.

Which one is your favourite and why? Would you like to see any of his other books outside of the reductive Hairy Porter series to be made films?

Also, I have applied to open a society for us.

hehehe bear™ will not be joining your fan club for old greasylocks. i merely popped in to point out your tragically split infinitive.

:toofunny:
Reply 37
Original post by the bear
hehehe bear™ will not be joining your fan club for old greasylocks. i merely popped in to point out your tragically split infinitive.

:toofunny:

OMD another supporter!
Reply 38
Does anyone else know when his next book is coming out? :daydreaming:

Don't know. Should come soon enough since it'd be the part two of his autobiography.
Don't know. Should come soon enough since it'd be the part two of his autobiography.

One can but hope :yep:

I wish he would look at me like this

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending