The Student Room Group

Most anticipated film of 2014?

What is your most anticipated film of 2014? Whether it has already come out or not.

Scroll to see replies

Probably Grand Budapest Hotel, which I think lived up to my expectations. I would say it was my favourite Wes Anderson to date, except it didn't feature any foxes at all, so it's limited to second place.
Reply 2
Films

Captain America 2
Noah
Spiderman 2
Guardians of the Galaxy

To name a few

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3
Original post by ManifoldManifest
Probably Grand Budapest Hotel, which I think lived up to my expectations. I would say it was my favourite Wes Anderson to date, except it didn't feature any foxes at all, so it's limited to second place.

I really want to see this! I didn't know it was out?!
Reply 4
Original post by SMEGGGY
Films

Captain America 2
Noah
Spiderman 2
Guardians of the Galaxy

To name a few

Posted from TSR Mobile

All these films look good! Can't wait to se them :biggrin:
Reply 5
X-men days of future past > Divergent > 22 Jump Street > The Other Woman > Muppet Most Wanted > How to train your dragon 2 :biggrin:
At the moment, Grand Budapest Hotel and Under the Skin are films I'm really looking forward to seeing

Further off, definitely Godzilla, was looking forward to TMNT until I found out Megan Fox was starring, Sin City and the third Hobbit film.
Reply 7
Inside Llewyn Davis is my best UK release for this year so far. Also looking forward to already mentioned Grand Budapest Hotel (will hopefully see next week) and Under the Skin (will have to wait for DVD as no cinemas near are showing :frown:) and some others: The Double, Interstellar, Jupiter Ascending and Inherent Vice. Hopefully they all impress :biggrin:
Reply 8
[video="youtube;v9S_dYuq0vE"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v9S_dYuq0vE[/video]
Definitely X Men Days of a Future Past :smile:
Reply 10
I'm looking forward to seeing 300: Rise of an Empire :smile:
Reply 11
Interstellar surely although I dunno if it'll be the highest grossing.

I'm most looking forward to Foxcatcher which is supposed to be an early Oscar favourite

And a few fun films; 22 Jump Street, Lego Movie, Need for Speed

on the more serious side; Exodus, Noah, Gone Girl, The Drop, Transcendence
Reply 12
Hoping to catch Grand Hotel Budapest, decent reviews / trailer
Reply 13
The Double.
Reply 14
Noah and Godzilla
Feeling pretty meh about the announced summer block busters, Godzilla should be cool, I mean, Heisenberg is in it...
Reply 16
The Lego Movie didn't disappoint :yep: . However, absolutely buzzing about Mockingjay: Part 1 this Autumn :yep: . I bet you can also guess my most anticipated film for 2015 as well? :colone:
Reply 17
Exodus. Ridley Scott's take on religion should be interesting.
Reply 18
Original post by STARFLEET
Exodus. Ridley Scott's take on religion should be interesting.

I'm expecting lots of blood lol.
Divergent, Muppets Most Wanted, The Other Woman :biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest