The Student Room Group

Girls at school wearing skirts with no tights...

Now, its the beginning of warm summer time for some areas of the country (my area anyway). And girls are beginning to not wear tights with their skirt.

How many of us lads attempted to get a cheeky look, whether they're on the edge of an upper floor railing or wherever they lean over..

Girls, are you aware us guys do this? Do you mind?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by B.Carmine

Yes. And yes.
Reply 2
It's weird, I find I almost forget how hot women's bodies are in the winter month. First sunny day of the year, and it's like hitting puberty again- damn, women look good! Seeing pretty girls go by is definitely one of life's best little perks. But please, ogle responsibly. Tongue in, glances rather than prolonged staring.

Of course girls mind. But they mind more if no one looks at them.
Reply 3
Original post by Mankytoes
It's weird, I find I almost forget how hot women's bodies are in the winter month. First sunny day of the year, and it's like hitting puberty again- damn, women look good! Seeing pretty girls go by is definitely one of life's best little perks. But please, ogle responsibly. Tongue in, glances rather than prolonged staring.

Of course girls mind. But they mind more if no one looks at them.

Thats the problem, control..
Reply 4
Nothing beats a great pair of legs back in secondary school.
The best things in life a free.
Reply 6
Now, its the beginning of warm summer time for some areas of the country (my area anyway). And girls are beginning to not wear tights with their skirt.

How many of us lads attempted to get a cheeky look, whether they're on the edge of an upper floor railing or wherever they lean over..

Yes and sort of. It depends on how hard your staring.
I wore my skirt with no tights this week and I did get a few glances but it didn't bother me...
I'd be annoyed if a guy was blatantly attempting to look up my skirt or something, but otherwise I'm not bothered much...
You're teenage boys so you get the benefit of the doubt in my opinion.:wink:

Thats the problem, control..

Yep, learn to control it and everyone wins :biggrin:
Reply 7
Original post by Glenis.k
Yes and sort of. It depends on how hard your staring.
I wore my skirt with no tights this week and I did get a few glances but it didn't bother me...
I'd be annoyed if a guy was blatantly attempting to look up my skirt or something, but otherwise I'm not bothered much...
You're teenage boys so you get the benefit of the doubt in my opinion.:wink:

Yep, learn to control it and everyone wins :biggrin:

You are fully aware that what you wear IZ distracting the people around you and yet you continue to encourage yourself how disgusting of you yuck
Ha, in summer I go for jeans. Skirts without tights is too risky- accidental flashing or something along the lines of that D:
Ew. I find this embarrassing.
Reply 10
Original post by RedArrow
You are fully aware that what you wear IZ distracting the people around you and yet you continue to encourage yourself how disgusting of you yuck

Yes, but just because the people around me are distracted doesn't mean I'm going to stop dressing as I do...
It's too warm for tights so I won't wear any. It's not like i'm walking around with my boobs hanging out and my knickers on full show when I bend over.
Bloody hell! this thread is cringey. :colondollar:
Reply 12
Original post by Bella_trixxx
Yes. And yes.

Then you should cover yourselves properly.
Original post by Edo123
Then you should cover yourselves properly.

Or maybe you should just learn to control yourself. I'm not going around sweating and uncomfortable in hot weather because you can't keep your dick under control.
Reply 14
I wear shorts under my skirts... probably doesn't deter people from looking, but at least they can't see my underwear.
Reply 15
Bit creepy bro.
You have to be careful when you go up stairs on the bus too because some purvey guy will always try and look up your skirt, so now I have to hold it so they can't....
My all time favourite moment was last year. I was walking to uni on a hot yet slightly breezy day. Halfway there i catch up with an absolute stunner in a short skirt no tights. I adjust my pace accordingly so as to maintain a legitimate distance, sensing something good was going to come of this. 2-3 minutes later the slight breeze turned into a violent gust of wind blowing the skirt up revealing a perky little bottom complete with thong.

Love summer in a big city, beasts and legs everywhere.
Original post by Another
I wear shorts under my skirts... probably doesn't deter people from looking, but at least they can't see my underwear.

I did this at school from about year 10 onwards :colondollar: I felt so much safer knowing that nobody could see my knickers :colondollar:
nothing wrong with doing a bit of perving. enjoy it lads.

Quick Reply

Latest