The Student Room Group
Student at University of Edinburgh
University of Edinburgh

MSc in Integrative Neuroscience

I just got offered a place in the Integrative Neuroscience MSc in Edinburgh.

Anyone with some experience/knowledge with this program? I know Edinburgh has a really good reputation, but I don't know details about this specific program, beyond what is offered in their website of course.

I just finished my medical studies in Greece, and I am looking to follow a research as well as clinical path in Neurology and Neuroscience.

Any info/impressions would be appreciated.

Cheers!
Reply 1
I know its been 4 years since your post but im desperate! cant find anything about this program? how was it? also did they take psychology undergraduates? Im from Greece too aderfe..HELLLLPPPPP!
Student at University of Edinburgh
University of Edinburgh
Original post by vaskou
I know its been 4 years since your post but im desperate! cant find anything about this program? how was it? also did they take psychology undergraduates? Im from Greece too aderfe..HELLLLPPPPP!

Unlikely that the OP will reply after four-years.

Best to call up the admissions department to ask them about whether or not they take Psych graduates for their MSc programme.
Reply 3
Original post by vaskou

I have a Bachelor's in Psychology with a concentration in Neuroscience, and I just recently got in! Within the realm of Psychology most of my courses were on the bio-y side of things, but nevertheless my degree is in Psychology so hopefully that gives you some confidence! I'm also international (USA).

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending