The Student Room Group

Got rejected for an industrial placement :@

Hi,

I applied for a role at a company to undertake a placement. However, I got rejected a few days later after attending the assessment centre and interview :angry::angry::angry::angry::angry:.

It has affected my confidence, and also I don't know what to do.

I wanted to undertake a placement year before graduation, but now I have to graduate this time next year, since I have lost hope on placements.

How do I deal with job rejection? Starting to realize how tough it really is.

Oh yeah and I attended a interview about two weeks ago and the interviewers didn't even seem bothered and were very unorganised. Wasted my ****ing time and were a panel of five! ****ing asked stupid questions and rejected me. Didn't even have the decency to phone and tell me, but I found out through checking an email I received from HR, even though I was promised a response from the ****ing manager.

Why are some managers/recruiters such dickheads and knobs? If you don't want me just ****ing tell me at the end of the interview.
Reply 1
with each interview you gain experience, even if it's ****...so even if you don't get a job, you'll get interview experience which the other people in the next interview may not have
dont stop me now!!!!!!!
Reply 3
Original post by Bill_Gates
dont stop me now!!!!!!!

how are you doing with it ?? keep going you will get one ! there are so many out there!!

Quick Reply