The Student Room Group

Sixth form applications

I am a year 11 student and obviously the academic year a coming to an end pretty quickly. I have been applying to sixth forms as have many of my friends and most of us have applied to more than one. After most of the interviews, I went straight on-line and accepted the place to be told recently that you aren't actually allowed to accept more than one place?
I just wanted to know whether this was true or not?
Original post by safffxo
I am a year 11 student and obviously the academic year a coming to an end pretty quickly. I have been applying to sixth forms as have many of my friends and most of us have applied to more than one. After most of the interviews, I went straight on-line and accepted the place to be told recently that you aren't actually allowed to accept more than one place?
I just wanted to know whether this was true or not?

Well, I accepted all of my offers for sixth form and then decided on choosing the one I most liked after I'd recieved my results. So, I think you can accept the condtitional offers (which lets them know you're still interested if you get the grades) after which you then can only choose one
Reply 2
Original post by EvasiveRose
Well, I accepted all of my offers for sixth form and then decided on choosing the one I most liked after I'd recieved my results. So, I think you can accept the condtitional offers (which lets them know you're still interested if you get the grades) after which you then can only choose one

Great thanks. Just got to hope for the grades now :smile:
You can accept as many as you like but by the time of GCSE results day you must let that school know whether or not you're attending their sixth form

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest