Does this guy like me / is it even worth trying anymore?

Watch this thread
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 8 years ago
Ah, so this guy I think is really sweet I talked to properly for the first time all night 2 weeks ago - just us talking together about stuff, and us and 1 other guy just sat in my room ages talking (all his friends had gone to another room and he stayed)
Another day there was a little party and he kept talking to me then etc, always looking at me. Later I kept tickle fighting with him too.
He also always plays splashy fish on my phone, knows my pw, told me I should delete tinder and I said I would and did in front of him.
recently not been such times, and yesterday instead I was going to talk to him after dinner, but he was sitting with another girl talking to her all night - the other guys today were like oooh and he said 'i wish' (referring to girl yesterday)
I can't really read him as he's not that emotive.. what does the above suggest? He played on my phone again today at lunch and stuff (and made me delete my actual tinder profile lol)
What could I do? (can't really outright ask him at lunch,..)

Is it worth pursuing? I don't want to if it's pointless as I swear no-one ever approaches me anymore. Like I'm considered very attractive, get whistled by the creepy guys a lot etc. but no-one ever asks me out... I've had casual comments from guys on fb but like just sex related, never serious.

It's just made me lose the will, I asked a guy a few weeks ago and I ended up going off him so that put me off doing it again. I'm even pursuing a SD/SB relationship... I might be seeing this older guy on friday, have so many offers from others too.
TBH I'm just thinking, no-one my age cares or takes me seriously I just seem to be a sexual object for them.. so why not actually make use of it and find a SD where at least there's more to it that immature little boys.

TL;DR - guy giving me mixed signals, do I pursue? Or give up and go for my SD//SB dream..?
Anonymous #1
Gjaykay
Badges: 11
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 8 years ago
Ask him out.

EDIT: Nevermind, go do what you really want if you think all guys your age are immature or whatever, don't bother wasting both of your guy's time.
ilem
Badges: 17
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 8 years ago
If he finds out you're sleeping with older men that's certainly going to turn him off completely.
Ruisa
Badges: 0
Rep:
Report 8 years ago
It definitely sounds like this guy cares a lot about you, so I don't think it would be pointless to discreetly ask him how he feels.
Anonymous #1
Thanks for the input I just am thrown a little by him pursuing this girl yesterday and saying he wishes it had worked today..
If I get the chance I will ask him. I keep being tempted when I've drunk enough to just message him. But If I get a chance I will ask I think.
And to GJayKay and Ilem; not all young people, this guy was basically the 'last hope' kinda thing. Guys my age who are my type are rare at best.. I wasn't planning on going off with older men if it worked out anyway..
I'm just kinda pissed off at it at the minute.

Also sorry if I gave off an attitude in the last segment of my post.
Anonymous #1
He just got tagged in a photo with the girl from last night, hands round each others waists.
Give up..
AKWxxx
Badges: 10
Rep:
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Ah, so this guy I think is really sweet I talked to properly for the first time all night 2 weeks ago - just us talking together about stuff, and us and 1 other guy just sat in my room ages talking (all his friends had gone to another room and he stayed)
Another day there was a little party and he kept talking to me then etc, always looking at me. Later I kept tickle fighting with him too.
He also always plays splashy fish on my phone, knows my pw, told me I should delete tinder and I said I would and did in front of him.
recently not been such times, and yesterday instead I was going to talk to him after dinner, but he was sitting with another girl talking to her all night - the other guys today were like oooh and he said 'i wish' (referring to girl yesterday)
I can't really read him as he's not that emotive.. what does the above suggest? He played on my phone again today at lunch and stuff (and made me delete my actual tinder profile lol)
What could I do? (can't really outright ask him at lunch,..)

Is it worth pursuing? I don't want to if it's pointless as I swear no-one ever approaches me anymore. Like I'm considered very attractive, get whistled by the creepy guys a lot etc. but no-one ever asks me out... I've had casual comments from guys on fb but like just sex related, never serious.

It's just made me lose the will, I asked a guy a few weeks ago and I ended up going off him so that put me off doing it again. I'm even pursuing a SD/SB relationship... I might be seeing this older guy on friday, have so many offers from others too.
TBH I'm just thinking, no-one my age cares or takes me seriously I just seem to be a sexual object for them.. so why not actually make use of it and find a SD where at least there's more to it that immature little boys.

TL;DR - guy giving me mixed signals, do I pursue? Or give up and go for my SD//SB dream..?
give more of a background.is this a guy from uni/school or what?

Posted from TSR Mobile
AnharM
Badges: 21
Rep:
Report 8 years ago
What the hell is a SD/SB relationship?
Quick-use
Badges: 20
Rep:
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by AnharM)
What the hell is a SD/SB relationship?
I'm assuming SD stands for sugar daddy but I'm not so sure about SB.
Anonymous #1
(Original post by AKWxxx)
give more of a background.is this a guy from uni/school or what?

Posted from TSR Mobile
uni, both in same halls. But yeah, I think that's dead in the water.....

(Original post by Quick-use)
I'm assuming SD stands for sugar daddy but I'm not so sure about SB.

SB - sugar baby to match..
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA A-level Psychology Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (234)
41.94%
The paper was reasonable (237)
42.47%
Not feeling great about that exam... (51)
9.14%
It was TERRIBLE (36)
6.45%

Watched Threads