Pretending to be a Druid to go to Stonehenge

Watch this thread
IFoundWonderland
Badges: 19
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 8 years ago
My friend and I made a bucket list on New Year's and one of the items was to watch the sun rise from Stonehenge. We're in the area now and are going to go Sunday morning. Last night we got talking to some locals at a pub and they drew the fact that we're not allowed to actually go in the middle of the stones to our attention. They then went on to say that people in the past have pretended to be Druids and were able to get in.

I understand that this is very weird.

Has anyone got any idea about how to be Druidy??

Posted from TSR Mobile
username1382288
Badges: 3
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by ILovePancakes)
Has anyone got any idea about how to be Druidy??

Posted from TSR Mobile
Do you have any spare humans you don't need? A good sacrifice ought to convince the gods you're worthy of travelling to the centre of the 'Henge.
Name:  WickerManIllustration.jpg
Views: 102
Size:  27.8 KB
If you're serious about impersonating a druid, I'd recommend doing some research here: http://www.stonehenge-druids.org/
Dez
Badges: 20
Rep:
Report 8 years ago
The spring equinox is on Thursday. From memory Stonehenge is fully open to the public on that day, so if you're still around next week you could tag along with ease.
IFoundWonderland
Rep:
(Original post by sierraoneseven)
Do you have any spare humans you don't need? A good sacrifice ought to convince the gods you're worthy of travelling to the centre of the 'Henge.
Name:  WickerManIllustration.jpg
Views: 102
Size:  27.8 KB
If you're serious about impersonating a druid, I'd recommend doing some research here: http://www.stonehenge-druids.org/
Thanks for the link, I'll have a peek

I might just sacrifice my friend

Posted from TSR Mobile
IFoundWonderland
Rep:
(Original post by Dez)
The spring equinox is on Thursday. From memory Stonehenge is fully open to the public on that day, so if you're still around next week you could tag along with ease.
Nope, won't be around then, it's a shame.. Might come back for the summer solstice though.

Posted from TSR Mobile
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

Were exams easier or harder than you expected?

Easier (67)
28.39%
As I expected (73)
30.93%
Harder (88)
37.29%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (8)
3.39%

Watched Threads