physicalgraffiti
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
Hi everyone

Basically, I was wondering if anybody has any tips on how to revise for Spanish at GCSE? I did my listening and reading mocks in January and got A*s in both without revising, but I definitely don't want to just not revise and hope for A*s. But the thing is, I don't really know how exactly to revise for Spanish or how long to spend revising for it (bc my main revision priorities are the three sciences and history). I'm learning some vocab but I'm interested in knowing if there are any other more effective revision techniques Also, my exam board is AQA and I think it's one of the easiest..
shooks
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by physicalgraffiti)
Hi everyone

Basically, I was wondering if anybody has any tips on how to revise for Spanish at GCSE? I did my listening and reading mocks in January and got A*s in both without revising, but I definitely don't want to just not revise and hope for A*s. But the thing is, I don't really know how exactly to revise for Spanish or how long to spend revising for it (bc my main revision priorities are the three sciences and history). I'm learning some vocab but I'm interested in knowing if there are any other more effective revision techniques Also, my exam board is AQA and I think it's one of the easiest..
Hey, I thought it might be helpful to move your thread to the foreign languages forum. there are loads of people there who can help.

You should find our past papers library useful, too. http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/g/past-papers/
Nae
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
It's advisable to listen to Spanish music, talk shows on the radio and read books in Spanish as they help with sentence structure. Also the be attentive in class and ask why things occur as they do in terms of grammar as it will help to apply in future sentences. Try using complex structures like subjunctive too pick up extra marks, even a basic knowledge and attempt to use them will put a smile (even a small one) on the examiners face as your work will stand out from the 100 others.

Posted from TSR Mobile
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Sheffield Hallam University
    Get into Teaching in South Yorkshire Undergraduate
    Wed, 26 Feb '20
  • The University of Law
    Solicitor Series: Assessing Trainee Skills – LPC, GDL and MA Law - London Moorgate campus Postgraduate
    Wed, 26 Feb '20
  • University of East Anglia
    PGCE Open day Postgraduate
    Sat, 29 Feb '20

Do you get study leave?

Yes- I like it (157)
60.38%
Yes- I don't like it (11)
4.23%
No- I want it (74)
28.46%
No- I don't want it (18)