The Student Room Group

POLL: Which do you find the easiest; BIOLOGY, CHEMISTRY OR PHYSICS?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 80
Chemistry at GCSE but Biology was the most enjoyable. Biology at A level with Chemistry moving to the hardest (tying closely with Maths).
Reply 81
Physics is easiest cause it makes sense. Biology 2nd cause its just remembering loads. Chemistry is all bull**** apparently, certainly feels like it..
Reply 82
Maths was the easiest
Reply 83
At GCSE Physics was so easy.
Reply 84
Physics at GCSE.
Reply 85
Physics IGCSE is the easiest of three because if you know maths then you are done...

But I like Chemistry, pretty my username explains it all I guess...but I like Chemistry that overlaps with Physics so maybe I like Physics too!

Biology can be the easiest if you can remember all these shets...but nope I can't. I just had an exam practice today and I answered everything except reproductive organs ¬_¬
At GCSE, I'd say Biology is the easiest.
I'm only taking GCSE right now and I think that Chemistry is the easiest. Biology is the hardest (for me anyway) too much memorisation, I like the subject, toxicology and all that but too much info. 😩

But I really want to do it for A-levels so I need to get better in it but the exams only 1-2 months away.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 88
Physics by a mile
Chemistry is the bane of my life

Posted from TSR Mobile
Definitely biology! I feel like you can kind of bluff biology, but you have to know the others really really well
Ranked easiest to hardest:
Bio
Chem
Physics
Reply 91
biology by a mile
People seem to struggle with the theory in chemistry and the content in biology. I think for physics, if you 'get it' and find maths second-nature, then it's a breeze.
chem is easiest
phys is hardest, just glorified maths
I wanna say physics because its 30% maths ( which is free marks as long as you know the formulas)
But I still think Biology is easier as the theory is really easy (in my opinion)
Overall I would say chemistry is the hardest soley because the grade boundaries are way higher then the other two
(edited 4 years ago)
Biology. ❤❤
This thread is 5 years old, things have changed, the old spec was fine for all sciences, the new spec is way harder and just so ****. For Bio, the mark-schemes are really strict and the questions they throw at you are so ****, you have to think outside the box, the old spec was straight forward if you knew the content, the new spec knowing the content is not enough
(edited 4 years ago)
I find physics the easiest idk why Im not good at maths. Biology is in the middle then chemistry is my worst.
To understand initially: Biology (definitely the easiest overall)
Once you get around the beginning madness: Physics (despise it but not much I can do about that)
Always a little gruelling but we'll get there: Chemistry (It's quite interesting but nothing is particularly easy to wing since chemistry is almost like learning a new language in a way)
Reply 99
id say chems the easiest
bio involves memorising the ms smmm

Quick Reply

Latest