Black girl white guy relationships Watch

Fruli
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
I was always attracted to white guys because of the area that I was brought up in.

Last year totally changed my life when I met a black guy who I totally fell for. I loved him so much I'd go to the moon for him, I thought we would get married. Suddenly one day, he decided he was bored of the relationship. Left me high and dry, it took me months to get over my heartbreak.

I never want to go through an experience like that again and feel left with no choice but to start focussing on looking at white guys because I don't think I can trust black guys, I don't want to be hurt again.

Unfortunately it's rare to find white guys who like black girls, when you do, chances are that they are the annoying wigga types, even worse, I can't stand hip hop and Rnb music. I just think normal white guys are better.

How common are white guy- black girl relationships?

I don't consider Asian guys at all because of culture issues.
Serendipitee
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Unfortunately some white guys are racist, and some other guys will stereotype/can't see past your skin colour (you'll get a lot of idiotic replies by white guys here on TSR itself, just to warn you!) But if someone's worth being with, they won't care about your skin tone. I can confirm, there are non racist guys of all colours out there :yep:

EDIT: Oh, and gonna post this before all the racists get here and post it

http://whiteproverbs.tumblr.com/post...ressive-for-me
CryptoidAlien
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by Fruli)
I was always attracted to white guys because of the area that I was brought up in.

Last year totally changed my life when I met a black guy who I totally fell for. I loved him so much I'd go to the moon for him, I thought we would get married. Suddenly one day, he decided he was bored of the relationship. Left me high and dry, it took me months to get over my heartbreak.

I never want to go through an experience like that again and feel left with no choice but to start focussing on looking at white guys because I don't think I can trust black guys, I don't want to be hurt again.

Unfortunately it's rare to find white guys who like black girls, when you do, chances are that they are the annoying wigga types, even worse, I can't stand hip hop and Rnb music. I just think normal white guys are better.

My friend got a black girl pregnant in Birmingham. My other friend is dating a Indian girl and they're my best friends. Although his Indian girlfriend is a typical indian snob. So there is hope.

But most white men aren't attracted to them, a lot don't have preferences, and most white men don't believe black men like them either. There are still a lot of barriers there with neither side willing to brake them down which says neither side really cares.
Kandybars
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Don't just seek white guys because of bad experiences you've had with black guys. But interracial relationships are perfectly fine and I myself am a black girl who is often attracted to white guys. It's not uncommon at all. The only thing is figuring out whether they'll like you or not but sometimes, they're just as worried as you are.
PostKeynesian
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by Fruli)

its not rare you are reading a message right now from a "normal" white guy that loves black girls and i love jazz and house not hiphop
elfess
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
perhaps you could join a dating website? it might make it easier to find guys, though I don't know how safe it would be x
HeyFromNY_USA
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Oh boy. I am Seminole Native American and black, people confuse me for East Indian or Brazilian often, just to start off that I ethnically relate to OP.

Anywho

Idk if it's me or what but I don't find hard time being approached by men from any race. Not to tear down but I can see why you might be a bit traumatized. But don't generalize the whole group. Don't rush yourself into something either, like...lube yourself up first. I haven't dated since I lost my virginity which was yrs ago unfortunately. I'm 6 yrs sex & relationship free but male drama is always around. I just had a terrible thing with a black guy & we weren't even ****ing. That was the problem actually. :rolleyes:So yeah I ventured out as well & started trying Arabs, Latino-Hispanics, and I want an Oriental now. They seem keen, so I'll be confident, bite the bullet and maybe start something with the next one who's mature with me.

The thing about wiggas, I actually feel wiggas think acting "black" will get them white girls. The nerdiest, hairiest and even old or 40-something white guys are often with black girls where I'm from. &They're often Jewish or Italian. It doesn't bother me a bit, I don't want a white guy tbh. I love brown. :cool:I hope you get over what you're feeling.
Daniellejo.
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Why are people even giving her advice rather than telling her she's being ridiculous?

One black guy broke your heart so now you don't ever want to see one again?

Ok :rolleyes:
Judging by your rep I'm guessing you're a troll anyway.
Tai Ga
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
You really shouldn't dismiss black guys just because of one experience. I've been hurt by a black guy. I've also been hurt by a white guy. Being a **** is not specific to race. Before you even think about getting back into dating, you need to sort out those trust issues. If you do get with a white guy and he breaks your heart, will you assume all white guys will in the future?

And well to answer your question, some white guys are attracted to black girls. Some aren't. I've seen a fair few BW/WM relationships.
Einstein16
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
OP sorry to say but your on the road of absolute craziness. How on EARTH can ONE, thats right ONE black person shape your small idiotic narrow minded brain about ALL other black girls. If you have such negligent views, then I'm sure most of the modern black youths probably wouldn't want you with that sort of mind frame.

Had to pour out my heart on this one.
Mindless Behavior
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Yes, because all black guys are going to hurt you and all white guys are going to treat you like a princess. In fact, since that one guy hurt you, you should start looking into dating girls because guys are untrustworthy. But then again, girls are humans and you were hurt by a human once. Better stay away from them too.
noobynoo
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Black and white are stupid terms.

Whites could be English, French, Russian, Spanish, Eskimos, Iranians, Afghans, Americans, Australians, etc. we're all different.
Blacks could be Jamaican, Nigerian, Ethiopean, Australiasian, Pigmes, etc.

And are you discounting olive skinned people? Native Americans? Or Arabs? Or Mexicans? What about Indians who are Caucasian but not white?

Or are you using these terms to describe white Anglo-Saxon/Celtic people and black Afro-Caribbean in particular and their accompanying culture (assuming they weren't adopted)?

Do you think a black Zulu listens to RNB and hiphop?
nne
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
hi
to me i guess in some countries white and blacks people are soo compelcated in relationships with each other and i dont know why all of this happen , but here in my country thats its not happen too much...so its difficult to me to give u advice , but i just want to say to u keep doing what u do and do not fear from any thing just let it to chance
Yemiisii
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
I don't think u should rule out black boys. I've dated both races and can u believe it was the white guy that hurt me the MOST. I was heartbroken beyond belief. The situation was/is terrible I wouldn't just rule out dating white guys.

But anyways life goes on..

But I don't think white guys that like black girls are most likely to be "wiggas". And I don't think it's rare that a white guy finds a black girl attractive. Like my white guy friends back in Sixth form use to tell me that they do find some black girls attractive but they would never make a move because they thought black girls weren't interested in dating outside of their race.
BefuddledPenguin
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
I quite like black girls, and I'm white. I don't think I have any racially preferences particularly. I doubt I'm alone in my lack of colour preference.
Anonymous #2
Report 5 years ago
I'm a black girl who works for Hollister and I get a LOT of white guys who are into me! EVERY DAY & it's pretty annoying tbh. Maybe it's because I do have the young Niamo Campbell look which they all died for in the 80s but still. I want a Drake look a like and he's no where to be found so at this rate i'd probably have to settle for a white guy! I'm moving on to Uni in September and working in Harrods for the summer so hopefully I will meet a black guy there!!! White guys just aren't attractive...
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you tempted to change your firm university choice now or on A-level results day?

Yes, I'll try and go to a uni higher up the league tables (127)
19.63%
Yes, there is a uni that I prefer and I'll fit in better (61)
9.43%
No I am happy with my course choice (366)
56.57%
I'm using Clearing when I have my exam results (93)
14.37%

Watched Threads