The Student Room Group

EPQ title help! - Psychology/mental health

Hiya!
I'm in the process of starting my Extended Project Qualification and I think I want to base it on psychology as this is one of the subjects I want to study at university as part of a combined degree.
I'm considering going in the direction of mental health as it is a topic I have some knowledge of already after suffering from anorexia nervosa and depression myself. I'm not sure whether to go down the route of either of these illnesses or to use something completely different and I just have no idea of a starting point!! I was wondering if any of you have completed an EPQ based on mental health yourself or if you have any ideas of a direction I could take towards an interesting question that has enough research available to write 5000 words on!
Reply 1
Original post by sdpjohnson
Hiya!
I'm in the process of starting my Extended Project Qualification and I think I want to base it on psychology as this is one of the subjects I want to study at university as part of a combined degree.
I'm considering going in the direction of mental health as it is a topic I have some knowledge of already after suffering from anorexia nervosa and depression myself. I'm not sure whether to go down the route of either of these illnesses or to use something completely different and I just have no idea of a starting point!! I was wondering if any of you have completed an EPQ based on mental health yourself or if you have any ideas of a direction I could take towards an interesting question that has enough research available to write 5000 words on!

Heya :smile: I did an EPQ on transport in the 19th century, and I was told you have to write a report where you can assess the importance of factors - for instance, mine was 'Assess the impacts and their importance of 19th century transport in London'. I know very little about psychology but could you do your report on the different impacts of a certain mental illness?

Quick Reply

Latest