Why do people pay £20 for dominoes pizza, when tesco does similar for £2? Watch
tbh they are the nicest.
Oh sweet Jesus their cookies are amazing.
Frozen pizza, the dough is usually pre cooked
You get fresh pizza but they tend to be tiny/similar to delivered
They give you more cheese as standard
1. Buy a cheapo 90p pizza from Aldi/Lidl (can normally buy 3 of these in a box for some £2.69(ish)
2. Buy a tin of pineapple (rings)
3. Cut pineapple and place over pizza
4. Cook some quorn chicken and place on pizza too
5. Grate cheese and place on pizza to hold it all down
6. Sprinkle oregano on top
7. Cook for required amount of time (I normally leave for a little longer)
THIS is my favourite pizza. =D
I love a Domino's but there are some decent supermarket pizzas out there, too. Especially stonebaked ones (yum). Domino's is more of a treat considering they're not exactly the cheapest pizzas in the world but they aren't half delicious. And that sauce! That garlic sauce. Oushhh. That's why people pay a lot for them, haha. But yes, much cheaper to go supermarket and there are some nice ones from supermarkets. Maybe alternate Domino's nights with supermarket pizza nights, OP? Then at least there's a bit of cash saved.
I'm eating a supermarket one right now actually. I always grate a tonne of extra cheese on top.