The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Because marketing
Asda veg pizza is gooooood
Reply 22
We don't pay £20. they have offers on 24/7 so you rarely ever pay full rpice for a single pizza and if you do then it's probably got another one free with it...

tbh they are the nicest.
Original post by Rabbit Lover
Speak for yourself and keep your stupid silly opinions to yourself

Learn to complete a sentence with a full stop before you attempt to post such a worthless reply.
You've obviously never had Domino's.

Oh sweet Jesus their cookies are amazing.
Coz Tesco's is dirty, Asda is decent though.

Probably because it's effort to cook it, ain't nobody got time for dat!

Posted from TSR Mobile
You can customise a pizza at Dominoes. You can't do that with a Tesco pizza.

Posted from TSR Mobile
As for quality, it depends

Frozen pizza, the dough is usually pre cooked

You get fresh pizza but they tend to be tiny/similar to delivered

They give you more cheese as standard
Original post by nixonsjellybeans
You've never eaten Asda pizza then. Freshly made 14' pizza loaded with a ton of toppings for under £4. Best pizza of my entire life.

I 100% second this
Domino's is a massive rip-off when I could get two pizza express ones from Tesco for the same price, and they taste better. But the 24 hour Tesco is too far away to walk to nowadays, and the bus doesn't go that way from my street, and when it's 4am and you're hungry, it's the only option left if you want junk food. Plus the social aspect, if my friends are getting it then we get a 50% discount because it's incredibly easy to get the price up above £40
Original post by JulietheCat

Posted from TSR Mobile

Depends

Some of the bigger ones have make your own / cooked fresh

But yes majority of the time no
Original post by Genocidal
Learn to complete a sentence with a full stop before you attempt to post such a worthless reply.

Was your comeback really "use a full stop"
on an internet forum?

Oh golly, I do pity you.
(full stop included for your satisfaction.)
Original post by Genocidal

Have a nice night MR Negative '' .''
My favourite pizza:

1. Buy a cheapo 90p pizza from Aldi/Lidl (can normally buy 3 of these in a box for some £2.69(ish)
2. Buy a tin of pineapple (rings)
3. Cut pineapple and place over pizza
4. Cook some quorn chicken and place on pizza too
5. Grate cheese and place on pizza to hold it all down
6. Sprinkle oregano on top
7. Cook for required amount of time (I normally leave for a little longer)
8. Enjoy.

THIS is my favourite pizza. =D
This thread has made me want a Domino's pizza. :frown:
Original post by PKMN TRN JAM
Was your comeback really "use a full stop"
on an internet forum?

Oh golly, I do pity you.
(full stop included for your satisfaction.)

Mindless replies deserve no more brain power than the standard return.
Reply 36
Original post by Rabbit Lover
Speak for yourself and keep your stupid silly opinions to yourself

You're aware that the whole point of a forum is for people to give opinions, right? He's entitled to his as much as you are to yours (though he's less rude about it than you apparently are).

I love a Domino's but there are some decent supermarket pizzas out there, too. Especially stonebaked ones (yum). Domino's is more of a treat considering they're not exactly the cheapest pizzas in the world but they aren't half delicious. And that sauce! That garlic sauce. Oushhh. That's why people pay a lot for them, haha. But yes, much cheaper to go supermarket and there are some nice ones from supermarkets. Maybe alternate Domino's nights with supermarket pizza nights, OP? Then at least there's a bit of cash saved.
Original post by JulietheCat

Posted from TSR Mobile

You can customise more with an Asda Pizza. Bigger, better, fresher and cheaper as well.
Reply 38
Well, it's not the same... Cheap pizzas from the supermarket aren't great quality. Dominoes is crazy expensive though i'll give you that. Unless they have an offer on, you're better off ordering one from a smaller pizza/kebab shop. You can get a large one for £6-8.

I'm eating a supermarket one right now actually. I always grate a tonne of extra cheese on top.
(edited 10 years ago)
Original post by nixonsjellybeans
You can customise more with an Asda Pizza. Bigger, better, fresher and cheaper as well.

I would have to spend the time to hunt down my favourite toppings. Jalapeños are easy - prawns and anchovies are not.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest

Trending

Trending