Place to shop trench coat in London

Watch
Misty fall
Badges: 0
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 7 years ago
Where can I buy cheap trench coat or cool jacket in London except those retail stores like h&m, primark , topshop and etc. any clue ? Must be cheap!

Posted from TSR Mobile
conf
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by Misty fall)
Where can I buy cheap trench coat or cool jacket in London except those retail stores like h&m, primark , topshop and etc. any clue ? Must be cheap!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Trench coats are out of fashion, buried in graves with all the trench soldiers from WW1.
tntn1010
Badges: 14
Rep:
Report 7 years ago
How cheap?

Posted from TSR Mobile
awe
Badges: 14
Rep:
Report 7 years ago
Charity shops, absolutely. Go through a couple of streets and you'll have the perfect trench coat, I guarantee it. Camden and Brick Lane vintage shops too, although those won't necessarily be cheap, they'll be interesting and more individual than getting a crappy one from Primark. Look at Rokit in Brick Lane if you can, I'd even bet money you'll find one or thirty there.
Misty fall
Rep:
Report Thread starter 7 years ago
Not more than £40?! Is for ladies anyway

Posted from TSR Mobile
michaeljohndok
Rep:
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by Misty fall)

Posted from TSR Mobile

why BIG CHINA BOX . Their niche? Simple, eastern chic! And in their own words, "let yourself be transported to the shopping delights of Shanghai or Hong Kong, where fashion never sleeps. they offer 30% discount at the moment .
Attached files
ForgetMe
Badges: 21
Rep:
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by conf)
Trench coats are out of fashion, buried in graves with all the trench soldiers from WW1.
Who cares about fashion? You dress how you like and not follow a crowd like a sheep
conf
Rep:
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by ForgetMe)
Who cares about fashion? You dress how you like and not follow a crowd like a sheep
That is easier said than done. I don't think anyone even yourself would wear something way out of fashion.
Runninground
Badges: 18
Rep:
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by michaeljohndok)
why BIG CHINA BOX . Their niche? Simple, eastern chic! And in their own words, "let yourself be transported to the shopping delights of Shanghai or Hong Kong, where fashion never sleeps. they offer 30% discount at the moment .
Well it depends if the OP can wait a month for it to be shipped from china, then risk it not fitting/ being bad quality so having to pay for it to be sent back.
ForgetMe
Badges: 21
Rep:
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by conf)
That is easier said than done. I don't think anyone even yourself would wear something way out of fashion.
I wear what I like, I don't care if it was in fashion 10 years ago Looking at modern fashion, I'd rather be naked than wear that what they call fashionable
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How would you describe the quality of the digital skills you're taught at school?

Excellent (37)
9.61%
Okay (112)
29.09%
A bit lacking (145)
37.66%
Not good at all (91)
23.64%

Watched Threads