Florenceemily
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 7 years ago
Hi, I have accepted my offer at Royal Holloway for 2014 as my firm choice, before I apply for accommodation I was just wondering if anyone knew if you got to opt for a large room in founders? When I went to visit they had one smaller one and one with a double window and coffee table, does anyone know if that is optional and you get a say in it? Thanks very much!
MartinCB
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Hi, fellow RH firmer here,

There are a number of options for accommodation, particularly when it comes to founders, you can pay for a 'Large single' but it is more expensive than other options.

Full list of accommodation fees at: http://www.rhul.ac.uk/studyhere/acco...te2014-15.aspx
Florenceemily
Rep:
?
(Original post by MartinCB)
Hi, fellow RH firmer here,

There are a number of options for accommodation, particularly when it comes to founders, you can pay for a 'Large single' but it is more expensive than other options.

Full list of accommodation fees at: http://www.rhul.ac.uk/studyhere/acco...te2014-15.aspx
Thanks for your reply! does that mean that there will be an option for 'large single' when applying for accommodation?
MartinCB
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by Florenceemily)
Thanks for your reply! does that mean that there will be an option for 'large single' when applying for accommodation?
As the link is from the RHUL official website I'd imagine all the options on the site would be available to you when you apply, though I don't know for sure.

Happy to help
Florenceemily
Rep:
?
(Original post by MartinCB)
As the link is from the RHUL official website I'd imagine all the options on the site would be available to you when you apply, though I don't know for sure.

Happy to help
I shall wait and see then! Cheers.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you think receiving Teacher Assessed Grades will impact your future?

I'm worried it will negatively impact me getting into university/college (162)
44.51%
I'm worried that I’m not academically prepared for the next stage in my educational journey (41)
11.26%
I'm worried it will impact my future career (29)
7.97%
I'm worried that my grades will be seen as ‘lesser’ because I didn’t take exams (76)
20.88%
I don’t think that receiving these grades will impact my future (34)
9.34%
I think that receiving these grades will affect me in another way (let us know in the discussion!) (22)
6.04%

Watched Threads