sciencenger
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Thank you so much, really appreciate this! Could you possibly post the answers, I would like to check my work. Thank you once again
Pie1213
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by pinkgorilla)
3rd time ? What did you get in previous times and do you have any advice on this exam ?
I got a B and then resat and got a C! This time I'm going to attack the pre release questions first and then move onto the rest of the paper!

Posted from TSR Mobile
abcd123456
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by CGoddard87)
I finally made some time to sit down and read through the document and map out some possible questions.

They will need further refining, as well as possibly re-wording into exam format, but this might give you a starting place to get to work on the advance notice material.

Please note that this is not a definitive, nor extensive, list of what could/will be asked. This is just a document to help focus study of the advance notice material.

Any other resources out there would be very much appreciated!
Thank you very much for this! I don't suppose you have any answers for this? Any help would be much appreciated
Grapes
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by Yusuf96)
Thanks if you could post the answers that would be great. Nice start on the type of questions though
Ooo yes, answers would be really helpful please!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you tempted to change your firm university choice on A-level results day?

Yes, I'll try and go to a uni higher up the league tables (31)
29.25%
Yes, there is a uni that I prefer and I'll fit in better (10)
9.43%
No I am happy with my choice (59)
55.66%
I'm using Clearing when I have my exam results (6)
5.66%

Watched Threads