The Student Room Group

Women! Ignore these misogynists demanding femininity!

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by Viva Emptiness
Thank you white knight, PM me your address so I can immediately come round and **** your brains out as thanks!

Fellow white knights, it is happening! For the first time ever in our long, distinguished history of chivalry, we are being rewarded by a fair maiden!
Why-You-Shouldnt-White-Knight-Girls-for-Dates-picture-by-masonicleaderdotcom.jpgChesspiece__White_Knight_by_blackswordsman28.jpgwhite-knight.jpeg
Viva Emptiness, like all good knights I live in a magnificent castle. Come find me: White-Knight, Windsor Castle, Windsor,
SL4 1NJ. I will make it worth your while.

:kissing2::perv::sexface:

Original post by Exon
A true thread about white knights does not go without this meme:

5b1.gif

Your meme is no longer correct. :awesome::chaplin:
The harsh truth is the "white knights" probably get laid more than the guys who mock them for it.
Original post by Meyrin
The harsh truth is the "white knights" probably get laid more than the guys who mock them for it.

:lol:

Not sure whether I found this post or the one above it more amusing. Well played sir.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Smushy
How about: Women! Men! Do whatever will make you happy as an individual without purposely hurting others! If you want to be 'feminine', go for it! If you want to be 'masculine' have at it! I'm sick of 'feminists', 'mysoginists' and generally just pricks telling an entire gender what to do based on their own narrow view of the world.

The force is strong in this one. :ahee:
Reply 24
Original post by LJStudent
The force is strong in this one. :ahee:

People better listen to me preach! :fuhrer:
"white knight"? you do realise that chivalry is the oldest form of sexism, right? :lol:
Original post by Smushy
How about: Women! Men! Do whatever will make you happy as an individual without purposely hurting others! If you want to be 'feminine', go for it! If you want to be 'masculine' have at it! I'm sick of 'feminists', 'mysoginists' and generally just pricks telling an entire gender what to do based on their own narrow view of the world.

THIS.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending