The Student Room Group

Best options in London for a Master in Marketing

Hi... I'm looking for a master in marketing, I have several options, but I haven't decided yet.
Having an internship as part of the program is very important for me, because I'm an international student.

I have this:
1. International marketing in Southbank University
2. International marketing in BPP
3. Marketing and creativity in Escp Europe Business School (this is the one I like the most)

I would like to know your opinion, or if you know something different please tell me.

Thanks in advance
Reply 1
I'm looking to do the same thing and have offers from both South Bank and BPP for the same programs. I think BPP is mostly known for legal studies and I heard from locals that South Bank is a good school in general. I don't think BPP U is on the list of participating schools for US student loans, but still looking if it's possible to get us student aid anyway (just fyi in case you're from the US as well.)
Reply 2
Hi... Thanks for your response
I do like BPP's program, but I don't know, I'm not sure about their reputation or quality as an university. I haven't applied yet.
So, I'm applying a lot these days, Southbank, Westminster, Brunel, Cass, Queen Mary, Kingston, Middlesex...

Have you decided something?
Reply 3
Yeah, I've been hearing that BPP isn't very good but not sure why. It couldn't hurt to apply anyway and have them as a back up until you decide. I'd recommend getting some insight on what the campus is like or advice from students that attend before deciding.
I think I might go to UEL for the International Business Management MSc. They don't have the best reputation but if you dig a bit deeper they aren't actually that bad. At least, I've heard good things about their grad programs.
Hi both,

You may be interested to know about the new MSc Digital Marketing & Analytics here at Regent's University London.
You learn both marketing theory and the practical skills of digital, analytics and technical understanding, skills which employers are searching for.

We also have other marketing degrees such as MA Management - pathway in International Marketing, where you focus on key areas such as market research, international marketing strategy, market segmentation, the marketing mix and integrated marketing communications.

Please get in touch if you'd like any more information about these programmes.

Best of luck,
Hannah
Hi all,

It's fantastic to see that you are considering studying our MSc International Marketing programme. I thought it might be useful to give you a bit more information on the course.

The course is taught by experienced marketers from industry with teaching qualifications we do not have professors with no experience.

We have a long standing reputation with Chartered Institute of Marketing - CIM - offering a 94% pass rate and we are also the official publisher for their textbooks

We offer a six month work placement option which includes 12 months of professional development coaching, workshops, guest speaker events and employer panels.

Our curriculum is designed to help you understand the application of marketing in a global context.

Both face to face lectures and online access to recorded content is available to you.

We use real life simulations, in class activities and assessments designed to replicate the world of work.

We have many corporate connections to internships and other work opportunities.

Competency based skill development embedded into academic work so that you learn the professional skills while studying.

Our programme is extremely good value £8000 for domestic students.

I hope this information helps you make a more informed decision on where you all choose to study. If you want any more information, please don't hesitate to post.

Thanks
Tom

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending