The Student Room Group
Coventry University
Coventry University
Coventry
Visit website

Occupational therapy Coventry university 2014/15 entry

Heya! Is there anyone else out there who is going to coventry in September 2014 to do occupational therapy?!☺️

Scroll to see replies

I'm not but you might be interested in just talking to a Coventry applicant! Which halls have your put as your preference for accommodation? :smile:
Coventry University
Coventry University
Coventry
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by laurajanecurtis
I'm not but you might be interested in just talking to a Coventry applicant! Which halls have your put as your preference for accommodation? :smile:

I put ensuite halls and them premium ensuite halls! Don't really like the idea of a shared bathroom if I'm honest! What course are you doing?!
Ohh, the ensuite halls are like Callice Court and whatnot, right?! Haha, I do get what you mean. I went with Singer Hall because I fell in love with the community layout and their bath looks EXCEPTIONAL. I'm doing Maths and Statistics :smile: What's occupational therapy all about?!
Reply 4
Yeah I think so!! I never actually got to see the accommodation in person which was annoying but I've firmed Coventry and I'm so excited! & ooh that sounds hard haha! & it is all about dealing with ways to improve people's standards of living etc, could be related to a long term illness, to an accident or something similar! So excited to be studying something I'm so interested in!
Original post by jessicajury
Yeah I think so!! I never actually got to see the accommodation in person which was annoying but I've firmed Coventry and I'm so excited! & ooh that sounds hard haha! & it is all about dealing with ways to improve people's standards of living etc, could be related to a long term illness, to an accident or something similar! So excited to be studying something I'm so interested in!

Tell me about it - I went on the accommodation tour and still didn't get to see everything! But it's about the thrill right :biggrin: Aww wow, that sounds so heroic! Yes! Finally we can stop sharing out our time to different subjects and focus on the one thing we really love doing :smile:
Me! :smile: Just need to meet the conditions of my offer now (30 merits in my access course), otherwise I'll be going to York St John which is my insurance. Do you need to meet any grade requirements or are you all sorted already? :smile:
Reply 7
Original post by CrumpledFudge
Me! :smile: Just need to meet the conditions of my offer now (30 merits in my access course), otherwise I'll be going to York St John which is my insurance. Do you need to meet any grade requirements or are you all sorted already? :smile:

Aw wicked! Yeah I've got too get BCC in my A-levels but I'm predicted ABC do should hopefully be okay!!! Good luck!😋
I've received an offer from Coventry, and I believe ill be there in September. My conditions are that i get a minimum of a two day placement, which i just received. I'm really looking forward to starting but i would like to know about the accommodation i will only apply for an en-suite. Good luck you guys! xx
Heya! Is there anyone else out there who is going to coventry in September 2014 to do occupational therapy?!☺️

Hi I am doing occupational therapy in September 2014, have the uni told when you have to come next time for more info on the course
Reply 10
Hi! Erm no not really..I don't know when the subject specific day is!! How do we find out?
Ill be doing OT in september, just got an unconditional offer. I put down for Priory cos its the cheapest and im used to a shared bathroom. My only issue is wardrobe space haha.
Original post by ClaireBooty
Ill be doing OT in september, just got an unconditional offer. I put down for Priory cos its the cheapest and im used to a shared bathroom. My only issue is wardrobe space haha.

Congrats on your place in OT but can I ask you how did you manage to get a unconditional offer. As one of the lecturers at the interview said that you could never get a unconditional offer because of the CRB checks needed when applying for this course and other health related courses
Hi! Erm no not really..I don't know when the subject specific day is!! How do we find out?

I'm going to ring and ask the unintoday so I will let you know soon as I find out
Original post by QasimMahmood
Congrats on your place in OT but can I ask you how did you manage to get a unconditional offer. As one of the lecturers at the interview said that you could never get a unconditional offer because of the CRB checks needed when applying for this course and other health related courses

Well I have got one so i dont know why the lecturer said that? Ive already had my CRB check and it was clear plus ive got my grades/completed needed work placements etc. Maybe double check that because on UCAS it says that i have an unconditional offer :/
Maybe the lecturer was wrong or I misheard either way I'm sorry if I sounded a bit mean, look forward to seeing you in September, Until then I wish you the best:smile:
Reply 16

Hey, I am providing I get my grades! (fingers crossed I will)
Reply 17
Original post by han_lou96
Hey, I am providing I get my grades! (fingers crossed I will)

Haha same here!! Good luck ☺️
Reply 18
Haha same here!! Good luck ☺️

Ta, you too. Is your offer BCC?:smile:
Reply 19
I am starting OT at Coventry in september too :smile: im slightly worried because I have not heard anything from Coventry, only my offer on UCAS and that was in December. I just want to start now!!

Quick Reply

Latest