SoniamayB
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 years ago
Hey everyone.. I have had a offer to start in March 2015 just wondering if anyone else has also received this as a start date Would be good to get to know people before starting x
ltaylor1987
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
I have! I've not confirmed yet out of sheer curiosity about the other interviews but I'll deffo be firming JMU soon! So excited!!

Where are you from? X

Posted from TSR Mobile
SoniamayB
Rep:
?
I am from Hampshire .. What about you? I have yet to firm LJM .. as like you I am curious as to the last of my interviews etc .. Where were your other choices? x
ltaylor1987
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
I'm originally from Manchester but living in Sheffield at the min. I've applied to Sheffield Hallam and Edge Hill, Salford rejected me outright. Where else did you apply? X

Posted from TSR Mobile
SoniamayB
Rep:
?
I applied to Southampton, Brighton, Bournemouth, Nottingham and LJM ... Rejections from Nottingham and Bournemouth .. Offered a place at Southampton and LJM .. and Brighton interview is on the 1st May .. But I doubt I will go to it as I will more than likely firm and insure LJM and Southampton .. Exciting times .. The only thing I was a little about was the March start .. Are you looking at going into halls ? x
ltaylor1987
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Nooo, I'm moving with my bf so we'll be private rental. I've done the student halls thing before and never again, lol. Too old for that x

Posted from TSR Mobile
SoniamayB
Rep:
?
Ha Ha I am a little dubious about halls as I am not a spring chicken myself. So thinking about just a student house or something with people of a similar age
emilyalic
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Hi! I have an offer for then too (Which ill be firming after hearing back from my insurance) x
SoniamayB
Rep:
?
(Original post by emilyalic)
Hi! I have an offer for then too (Which ill be firming after hearing back from my insurance) x

I firmed a couple of days ago I had a couple to choose from but I really liked the Uni so now don't need to stress about making a decision .. huuuuge weight lifted.. Where is it you are going to be coming from? or are you local ? x
emilyalic
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by SoniamayB)
I firmed a couple of days ago I had a couple to choose from but I really liked the Uni so now don't need to stress about making a decision .. huuuuge weight lifted.. Where is it you are going to be coming from? or are you local ? x
I really liked it too, It just felt like the right one for some reason Wish I could firm it now too, would love the weight off! And Im from Newcastle, so its a bit of a hike x
SoniamayB
Rep:
?
I really liked it too, It just felt like the right one for some reason Wish I could firm it now too, would love the weight off! And Im from Newcastle, so its a bit of a hike x

I had 3 offers one decline and then I just withdrew my final choice as had my mind pretty much made up .. I am going to be coming up from the south coast from Portsmouth so I am thinking it will be a bit of an adventure to say the least x
emilyalic
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
I had 3 offers one decline and then I just withdrew my final choice as had my mind pretty much made up .. I am going to be coming up from the south coast from Portsmouth so I am thinking it will be a bit of an adventure to say the least x
Will do the same when I get the last one through, very made up on LJMU And It will be, Im sure it will be fab though! x
SoniamayB
Rep:
?
Will do the same when I get the last one through, very made up on LJMU And It will be, Im sure it will be fab though! x
Are you looking into halls or student houses etc? x
edean96
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
I have an offer for march too! So happy
SoniamayB
Rep:
?
Congrats Will you be firming it x
SoniamayB
Rep:
?
(Original post by edean96)
I have an offer for march too! So happy
Congrats Will you be firming it x
edean96
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Thank you! yeah I will but I'm going to go to my other interviews too
SoniamayB
Rep:
?
(Original post by edean96)
Thank you! yeah I will but I'm going to go to my other interviews too

Good luck for them x
emilyalic
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Are you looking into halls or student houses etc? x
Unsure at the minute, March is a bit more difficult finding accomidation wise, so I'll have to see x
SoniamayB
Rep:
?
Unsure at the minute, March is a bit more difficult finding accomidation wise, so I'll have to see x

Pretty much the same x
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should there be a new university admissions system that ditches predicted grades?

No, I think predicted grades should still be used to make offers (639)
33.51%
Yes, I like the idea of applying to uni after I received my grades (PQA) (805)
42.21%
Yes, I like the idea of receiving offers only after I receive my grades (PQO) (377)
19.77%
I think there is a better option than the ones suggested (let us know in the thread!) (86)
4.51%

Watched Threads