I'm starting in September and staying at Prospect Point, I'm in flat 1C :smile:
Liverpool John Moores University
Liverpool John Moores University
Liverpool
Reply 2
Flat 3, I'm living here at the moment :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
I'm starting in September in prospect point as well! I'm in flat 1A😀
Does anyone know if ljmu try and organise rooms for this accomodation based on years + uni? I read that this accommodation caters for many so I was kind of reluctant to process my booking incase I end up in a random room with like 3rd years from a completely different uni?
Reply 5
Original post by Gariemurphy
Does anyone know if ljmu try and organise rooms for this accomodation based on years + uni? I read that this accommodation caters for many so I was kind of reluctant to process my booking incase I end up in a random room with like 3rd years from a completely different uni?

they always put people from the same uni and in the same year together, as long as you book your accommodation through uni website
Im starting in September and im in 1B :biggrin:
Original post by Abby Bridgford
Im starting in September and im in 1B :biggrin:

Im in 1A! :biggrin:
Reply 8
Hi everyone, just to confirm if you are booking through the accommodation office you will be placed with other LJMU 1st years (of which there will be 300 of you this year!) We try to place you in a flat with people on the same or similar course but with so many courses this isnt always possible but look out for the opt in email in August for us to introduce you to your flatmates!

A quick note on flat numbers the number you are given is the flat and the letter is the room so 1A, 1B, 1C etc will all be in the same flat, 2A, 2B etc etc

Look forward to meeting you all in September
Flat 14F here...
Original post by Emma O'Connell
Im in 1A! :biggrin:

hey! haha. looks like we will be in the same flat then! :biggrin:
Heya, I've paid my deposit, and on the Liberty website it states that they will get back to me... How come I still haven't got my details on where my flat is yet? Getting kind of anxious about this :s I've been waiting a good few weeks.
Have we received all your paperwork back? It may be we are waiting for something from you, please contact us directly to discuss.
Original post by LibertyPP
Have we received all your paperwork back? It may be we are waiting for something from you, please contact us directly to discuss.

As far as I know, I've done everything they have asked of me. How long does it usually take for a flat to be assigned? The last time I heard from them was the 6th May, which was the payment receipt via email.
When Iog in, this is what it says:

"Accepted booking (academic year 2014-2015)
We would like to thank you for your booking. ..
Our residence team will be in contact shortly regarding your booking and move-in arrangements."

Maybe I'm just being impatient? :s
Hi,

On your booking confirmation email there were a series of attachments, one of which is a guarantor form which needs to be signed by your guarantor and sent to us with a copy of their council tax bill as proof of address. I can check for you if you give me your name, or please contact us directly. Once we receive that, we then send your confirmation email. :smile:
Original post by LibertyPP
Hi,

On your booking confirmation email there were a series of attachments, one of which is a guarantor form which needs to be signed by your guarantor and sent to us with a copy of their council tax bill as proof of address. I can check for you if you give me your name, or please contact us directly. Once we receive that, we then send your confirmation email. :smile:

Yeah my name is Louise Bond, hope you wouldn't mind checking just in case quq Sorry for the trouble
Reply 16
I start in September :smile: 1F:biggrin:
Still haven't found anyone remotely near similar flat range as me haha! 14F!? Everyone seems to be in flat 1 etc
I'm starting this September, and I'm in 1D :smile:
Original post by BethyP96
I start in September :smile: 1F:biggrin:

I'm in 1A😀

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending