My eyes are ALWAYS bloodshot and really red...

Watch
indigobluesss
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 years ago
I don't think this is normal since I don't notice it in any of my friends, but recently I've noticed that my eyes are constantly vividly red, it's scaring me D: what does this mean>? And what can I do to reduce the redness?
ForgetMe
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
There might be many reasons such as allergy, dry eye syndrome (my eyes get red if I don't get enough of sleep). To be safe, go to see your GP or consult a pharmacist on eye drops to reduce redness in the eye area. It might even be that a pharmacist might tell you to see your GP.
SMEGGGY
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Try Sudafed for allergies.

Posted from TSR Mobile
member821533
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Stop blazing it!

..but seriously like ForgetMe said, dry eye syndrome is one of the most common causes especially when you don't sleep much or are used to staring at screens.
Mequa
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Sounds like conjunctivitis. If so it could be either an infection or allergic, a GP should help in either case.
RollerBall
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Lay off the reefer or visit your GP.
username1332537
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
:cool:Could be :late nights,infection,hay fever,allergy,looking at phone/computer too much.Tea bags reduce redness etc.Go to the docs aswell
indigobluesss
Rep:
?
(Original post by vincentasaurus)
stop blazing it!

..but seriously like forgetme said, dry eye syndrome is one of the most common causes especially when you don't sleep much or are used to staring at screens.
ahaha xd
indigobluesss
Rep:
?
Okie, I'll speak to my pharmacist first (cause he's just down the road lel) and see what he says, thanks for the suggestions guys
indigobluesss
Rep:
?
I bet half of my teachers think I'm on that "good stuff" the way I'm always so hungry and my eyes look like more red than blood xD
tfsdeth
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
It sounds like Conjunctivitis to me, ive had it before and sounds like that. See your doctor you right away!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Current uni students - are you thinking of dropping out of university?

Yes, I'm seriously considering dropping out (147)
14.54%
I'm not sure (43)
4.25%
No, I'm going to stick it out for now (303)
29.97%
I have already dropped out (26)
2.57%
I'm not a current university student (492)
48.66%

Watched Threads