The Student Room Group

London College of Music/UWL 2014

Hello! I'm a Scottish male who's just accepted his place on the BA (Hons) Musical Theatre course at LCM and I'm just looking to possibly get in touch with other students who will be starting any course there in September! I will be totally new to the area so just looking to get in touch with folk who live/will be living in that area! :smile:

And if anyone is looking for someone to find someone to share a flat/house with then that'd be ideal! Wouldn't mind the Paragon flats but they seem a wee bit small for the amount of money they cost I think. I'm sure there'll be places nearby that are bigger and either cost the same or are cheaper :tongue:.

Anyway, hope to hear from some people - sooooo excited to start my course!
Hopefully be studying Music Composition at UWL in Sept. Torn between West London and Coventry though!!
Reply 2
I will hopefully be studying BA (Hons) Music Management, and I will be staying in Paragon :smile:
Hey Alex! I'm hoping to be studying MT at LCM also! Drop me an email, it'll be awesome to talk to you - [email protected] :biggrin:
Reply 4
Not checked this in a while, cheers for all your replies folks!
Reply 5
Original post by SarahNB
I will hopefully be studying BA (Hons) Music Management, and I will be staying in Paragon :smile:

Nice, where in Paragon will you be staying?!
Reply 6
Original post by DamaniIrfan
Hey Alex! I'm hoping to be studying MT at LCM also! Drop me an email, it'll be awesome to talk to you - [email protected] :biggrin:

Hey buddy, sent you a wee email! And I agree, I'd love to get to know my future classmates :smile:. Will make moving from Glasgow easier if I already know people haha!
Reply 7
Block D, 10th floor :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 8
Original post by SarahNB
Block D, 10th floor :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ah I'm block E 9th floor - since our block are next to each other I guess that SORT of makes us neighbours haha.
Reply 9
Haha, yea :wink: Well you are the closest person I have found to where I am staying so that's good enough :wink:
Reply 10
Hi, I am a student of LCM, but I will move to Leeds and I want to let out my one bedroom studio flat situated in the UWL student village. It will be now available and rental price is negotiable(which is originally 1027 pounds per month). Just wonder if you or anyone is interested to rent it! If interested, please pm me. Thanks and cheers!!!!

Original post by AlexMT93
Hello! I'm a Scottish male who's just accepted his place on the BA (Hons) Musical Theatre course at LCM and I'm just looking to possibly get in touch with other students who will be starting any course there in September! I will be totally new to the area so just looking to get in touch with folk who live/will be living in that area! :smile:

And if anyone is looking for someone to find someone to share a flat/house with then that'd be ideal! Wouldn't mind the Paragon flats but they seem a wee bit small for the amount of money they cost I think. I'm sure there'll be places nearby that are bigger and either cost the same or are cheaper :tongue:.

Anyway, hope to hear from some people - sooooo excited to start my course!
Reply 11
Hi! I've just confirmed my place on the Theater Production course at LCM and I'm freaking out a bit. I have a bad feeling Paragon will be overbooked by now and I don't think I could afford it, but renting privately is kind of daunting. In the interest of adjusting, I'd love to get a head-start and organize some kind of shared living arrangement!
Hello! I'm (hopefully!) doing theatre production too in September too! :smile:
Hey, I'm Alex - Hopefully studying Music Management at LCM/UWL this September and living in Paragon (Block D I think) :smile:
Reply 14
Hi Alex, I'm 19 currently enrolled at UWL and spent my first year in Paragon, while I enjoyed it, you're right, you can definatley get better for the price. Looking for housemates in the area at around £100-£110 each p/w. Get back anyone who is interested!
Reply 15
Original post by Mitch973
Hi Alex, I'm 19 currently enrolled at UWL and spent my first year in Paragon, while I enjoyed it, you're right, you can definatley get better for the price. Looking for housemates in the area at around £100-£110 each p/w. Get back anyone who is interested!

Hi, I'm 18 and (hopefully) going into UWL for my first year doing Film Production in September. I'm looking for flatshares because Paragan is already fully booked and that price would be perfect! If the offer still stands can we get in touch?
Hi All,

I have just put a deposit down on a lovely house in Acton and may have a spare room (or a couple). The rent for this place would work out around £106 each per week.
Please get in contact with me if you're interested.

Thanks, Ellie

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending