Too tight?? Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
Apologies for the rather crude nature of this post

I've been having trouble with the fact that my vagina is too tight for sex, even when I'm relaxed the guy can't even get a finger in so sex is out of the question. It's annoying me. I can't even use tampons.

Anyone else had this problem? How did you get past it?
LolaLowe
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
get a quick check over at the docs, could be that you have a very tough hymen (which is easy to deal with by the way)

dont stress, the doc can help you sort it in no time.

if you dont like the idea of a doc go to a womens health clinic or GUI clinic, or speak to the nurse at the surgery

Good luck!
Anonymous #1
(Original post by LolaLowe)
get a quick check over at the docs, could be that you have a very tough hymen (which is easy to deal with by the way)

dont stress, the doc can help you sort it in no time.

if you dont like the idea of a doc go to a womens health clinic or GUI clinic, or speak to the nurse at the surgery

Good luck!
Thanks for the reply I think going to doctors sounds like a good idea, i don't know if it's just nerves because even when I'm alone and relaxed I still can't use tampons. I almost fainted last time I tried. It'll be so embarrassing though
LolaLowe
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Thanks for the reply I think going to doctors sounds like a good idea, i don't know if it's just nerves because even when I'm alone and relaxed I still can't use tampons. I almost fainted last time I tried. It'll be so embarrassing though
the thought of it is worse than the event itself. wear as skirt if you can as you can hike it up and it feels a bit less exposed than removing trousers, although he/she will give you a blanket to cover up with. The whole thing will be over in a moment, try to say the alphabet backwards in your head or recite the 27 times table or something, it will distract you and it'll be done in no time! x
King Leonidas
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
You need to get your pussy nice and wet before he starts to penetrate you, I suggest foreplay and lots of it.
Anonymous #1
(Original post by King Leonidas)
You need to get your pussy nice and wet before he starts to penetrate you, I suggest foreplay and lots of it.
Believe me, that definitely wasn't the issue
michaelhaych
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
I saw this on embarrassing bodies once; the doctor prescribed a series of increasingly large silicone cones to loosen the vaginal walls. It was quite a simple fix in the end
Anonymous #1
(Original post by michaelhaych)
I saw this on embarrassing bodies once; the doctor prescribed a series of increasingly large silicone cones to loosen the vaginal walls. It was quite a simple fix in the end
I think I'd die of embarrassment going to the chemist to get those :eek:
King Leonidas
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Better than buying a spade though right?
Anonymous #1
Better than buying a spade though right?
I don't get it, what would I need a spade for?
King Leonidas
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
I don't get it, what would I need a spade for?
LOL nevermind Good luck dealing with your little problem:yy:
Anonymous #1
LOL nevermind Good luck dealing with your little problem:yy:
Okay..? Thanks though it's not such a little problem, if your **** didn't work you'd think it was an issue
michaelhaych
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
probably less hassle than having no choice but to remain a virgin for the rest of your life and passing out from the pain of attempting penetration though
Anonymous #1
(Original post by michaelhaych)
probably less hassle than having no choice but to remain a virgin for the rest of your life and passing out from the pain of attempting penetration though
True olmes: was hoping there might have been other options but if it comes it I guess I'll have to go through the embarrassment of doctors
brownbearxo
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
I think this is called vaginitis or something, yeah go to a GUM and get them to have a peek.
Baron of Sealand
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Use lube.
nimrodstower
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Find a guy with a really small penis, one of those body builder types, they normally have ingested penis'.
Shylerdacreator
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Lube. Lots of it.

Same problem. Helped me.
0xygen
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
I'm no vagina expert and I'm not a girl either, but, it has simple solutions... It sounds abnormally tight, so I'm pretty sure the Dr will tell you that you have to perform some exercises which will increase vaginal flexibility.

Don't sweat it though, even if you feel as if the exercises didn't help much you can always use lube and your fingers to do the trick.
Anonymous #1
Again sorry for this being tmi, after so many people said lube I had a go on my own using loads of lube and it was possible, just still fairly difficult. It seems the problem is at the entrance, I'd definitely seems smaller than it should be
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What was the hardest A-level paper of 2019?

Edexcel Maths paper 1 (22)
25.58%
Edexcel Maths paper 2 (24)
27.91%
AQA Chemistry Paper 2 (19)
22.09%
Edexcel Maths Paper 3 (7)
8.14%
AQA Physics Paper 3 (14)
16.28%

Watched Threads