The Student Room Group
Freshers week
University of Westminster
London
Visit website

I'm stuck between two

I have two offers to choose from, University of Westminster, and the university of herfordshire. These two originally were my back up plans and due to my mum being forced to live alone I need to stay either in London or close to it as she doesn't have the greatest health. so that is why i'm stuck with these two. What i'm studying is computer science bsc.

(I will be applying for and living in halls).

What I want to know is this:

1) Which of the two is better for night life?
2) Which of the two has better facilities (I've been to open days but I would like to know the REAL side to it)
3) Which university has a better atmosphere.
4) Which university do you think would be the best balance between a good social clubbing life and an academic one?
5) Out of the two which one has the more 'fun' people.

I know I should be more concerned with the education on offer from both of them. But personally I know that if there isn't a social side to it, I wont be motivated to succeed it's just the way I am.

At first look, Hertfordshire is more aesthetically pleasing.. but Westminster just sounds better in general. Westminster is in central London and has really good student accommodation for first years.

As you can tell, I'm leaning towards Westminster and I think that's biased on my behalf because I have friends there. Can you guys please give your opinion? :smile:
Reply 1
The ball is in your court, set the ball rolling and choose wisely. Presently, I hold an Unconditional offer to study @ The Uni of Westminster in September.
Freshers week
University of Westminster
London
Visit website

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending