Rubylove14
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
Hi,
I was wondering if anyone can help me. I haven't yet applied for accommodation, however I know I will be studying on City South Campus. I have looked at the city south campus and I'm a bit worried as there doesn't appear to be any en-suite options? I have very bad OCD and would prefer my own bathroom. If I was to apply for city north accomodation..how hard would it be to commute to my lectures and such? If anyone could offer any help, I'd be extremely grateful.
coleyboley
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Hi I'll be at City South too and was hoping for an en suit so I'm considering opal 1/ clv which is the next closest accommodation to the City South campus (5 mins bus/ 25 min walk) on the accommodation part of the website it tells you how far away each accommodation is from the south campus with bus and driving times too

Posted from TSR Mobile
chloepyoung
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Hi! I got allocated my room for Opal 1 today, i'll also be studying in City South Campus, i'm doing adult nursing and start October 2014. Did you end up applying for Opal?

Chloe x
chloepyoung
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by coleyboley)
Hi I'll be at City South too and was hoping for an en suit so I'm considering opal 1/ clv which is the next closest accommodation to the City South campus (5 mins bus/ 25 min walk) on the accommodation part of the website it tells you how far away each accommodation is from the south campus with bus and driving times too

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hi! I got allocated my room for Opal 1 today, i'll also be studying in City South Campus, i'm doing adult nursing and start October 2014. Did you end up applying for Opal?

Chloe x
coleyboley
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by chloepyoung)

Chloe x
Hey yeah I chose opal and I got my room last week what's your flat?
Awesome I'm doing health and well being and start September

Posted from TSR Mobile
Debhead
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
I'm at Opal 1/CLV too Flat B1
coleyboley
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by Debhead)
I'm at Opal 1/CLV too Flat B1
Exciting! I'm A38 but I have no idea what this means!?
What are you studying?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Debhead
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Me either? I can't seem to find anyone else who's staying at clv, I was getting worried!

I'm studying film technology
Alita
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Whaaaat why have i not been allocated a room yet :confused:
coleyboley
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by Alita)
Whaaaat why have i not been allocated a room yet :confused:
Until you get your grades or have an unconditional they won't allocate you a room

Posted from TSR Mobile
coleyboley
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by Debhead)
Me either? I can't seem to find anyone else who's staying at clv, I was getting worried!

I'm studying film technology
Too confusing -_- me neither! Especially no one with a similar flat number

Posted from TSR Mobile
Alita
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Until you get your grades or have an unconditional they won't allocate you a room

Posted from TSR Mobile
Ohhhh okay, so they will after results day?
coleyboley
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by Alita)
Ohhhh okay, so they will after results day?
Yeah! I didn't get mine until I had sent them proof that I have already got my grades

Posted from TSR Mobile
Debhead
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Too confusing -_- me neither! Especially no one with a similar flat number

Posted from TSR Mobile
I found this group on Facebook for CLV students! Hope it helps https://m.facebook.com/profile.php?id=536958683076956
Alita
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Yeah! I didn't get mine until I had sent them proof that I have already got my grades

Posted from TSR Mobile
Okay thank you!
emmacooper411
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Hi guys,

If any of you don't manage to fjnd rooms in halls feel free to contact me! As I live closer to bcu than opal and am looking for a housemate to live with me and 4 others we are all bcu students xx
Sjberry3
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Is anyone doing a teaching course that has a space room / hasn't found anywhere to live yet?
jemini
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Hey guys, does anyone need a room at Curzon Gateway (city centre) ? 45 week tenancy, standard room £111 a week in Block C for the coming year? Cheapest you can get as i booked really early and i dont need it anymore as im getting an apartment now.
If you or you know someone, just let me know by inboxing me or reply to me here, as im a bit desperate to release it.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Birmingham City University
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Sun, 24 Nov '19

Have you made up your mind on your five uni choices? (November update)

Yes I know where I'm applying (46)
75.41%
No I haven't decided yet (9)
14.75%
Yes but I might change my mind (6)
9.84%

Watched Threads