The Student Room Group

5x tickets to EGX Rezzed to give away!

Hey everyone,

TSR has been given 5 tickets to give away to EGX Rezzed, on at the NEC Birmingham, 28 - 30 March 2014.

About
EGX Rezzed is a UK event dedicated to PC, indie and console gaming.

Get hands-on with next gen consoles, unearth hidden indie gems and enjoy the most anticipated triple A PC games, all under one roof.

EGX Rezzed will also feature presentations from leading game designers, a Minecraft tournament stage, board games and loads more!

Find out more: http://egxrezzed.net/

Tickets are limited and usually cost £12 for a day ticket, so if you're interested just post below with either your fave game of the year so far, what you're currently playing/loving or what you're looking forward to most.

One winner will be picked at random and you can claim one to five tickets for you and your mates.

Last chance to enter is next MONDAY 24th, so you only have a few days to enter. The winner will be announced on Monday :smile:
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 1
looking forward to BATMAN
Come on guys, closing date is monday!
Titanfall has well and truely lived up to the hype for me :h: Watch Dogs is the next big game I'm looking forward to, hopefully of will do the same!
I dont want to win as I can't make it, but Titanfall really is a bucketload of fun.

I'm looking forward to Metal Gear Solid an awful lot, F1 2014 and Project Cars.

Currently loving Titanfall, Forza 5 and Pokemon Red/Blue.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk
(edited 10 years ago)
Original post by mikeyd85
I dont want to win as I can't make it
:ditto:

But that aside :tongue: I've got Rayman Legends on PS4 and Splinter Cell: Blacklist on the go at the moment. Watch_Dogs is the next title that I'm looking out for, if it lives up to its potential. :yep:
Reply 6
Same this year as every year. Runescape. Never gets old when playing with mates.

I can make it also.
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 7
Rayman Legends HD -- childhood relived! Times on the Playstation One and the Game Boy Advance cannot be matched though.

And I'm looking forward to Watchdogs -- I still remember the PS4 E3 show. So much hype.

Also, I can make it, for the record.
(edited 10 years ago)
Thanks everyone who posted/entered :biggrin:

I pulled tehforum from the hat, so will be sending you a PM with the details in just a sec!
Original post by tehforum
Rayman Legends HD -- childhood relived! Times on the Playstation One and the Game Boy Advance cannot be matched though.

And I'm looking forward to Watchdogs -- I still remember the PS4 E3 show. So much hype.

Also, I can make it, for the record.

You can take everyone who could make it who wanted the chance to win in this thread with you!

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Quick Reply

Latest