What are everybody's target grades and predicted grades?

Watch
easyastau
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 7 years ago
Also what are your personal targets?
lillith
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Most distinctions (Access). So far 15 distinctions 3 merits. Personal target, 42 distinctions 9 merits. (AAB at A level).
easyastau
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 7 years ago
(Original post by AlphaNick)
My predicted grades are 9 A*s (in English Literature, Mathematics, Biology, Chemistry, Physics, History, Geography and Mandarin) and 2 As (in Spanish and Computing).

Personally I think this is realistic, but I'm worried about Lit, Spanish and Computing.
You do computing at GCSE? :O
Richycush
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Predicted: AAA in A-levels and my target is AAA, on course to get them, going into the summer too
Nijuuninichi
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
My predicted grades are 8A*s (French, Art, Maths, Chemistry, Physics, Biology, Economics, ICT) and 3As (English Lit, English Lang, Drama).

I agree with it for the most part, but I'm pretty sure I can get an A* in English Language, but only get an A in Art. Art is a nightmare!
_kayjanae
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
My predicted grades are 5As and 4 Bs (plus the A* I achieved in core science last year) which I think is so unfair since I'm working on As and above in all my subjects!
But tbh, I don't care what my school say, my personal goal is to gain 3As and 7A*s which I think I can achieve! Or 4As and 6A*s, but all I know is that Bs and below are not cutting it for me at all!

Posted from TSR Mobile
BCMFM16
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Predicted 5 A*s in Biology Chemistry French Geography and Philosophy
5As in History English Language English Literature Physics and Maths
I want to get 7A*s and 3As as a minimum in the summer :-/

Posted from TSR Mobile
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you think receiving Teacher Assessed Grades will impact your future?

I'm worried it will negatively impact me getting into university/college (158)
44.26%
I'm worried that I’m not academically prepared for the next stage in my educational journey (40)
11.2%
I'm worried it will impact my future career (29)
8.12%
I'm worried that my grades will be seen as ‘lesser’ because I didn’t take exams (75)
21.01%
I don’t think that receiving these grades will impact my future (34)
9.52%
I think that receiving these grades will affect me in another way (let us know in the discussion!) (21)
5.88%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise