Revision!!!

Watch this thread
sparkes101
Badges: 1
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 8 years ago
okay so in my lesson today a teacher said there is a website to test what sort of revision is better for me? and i can't remember what the website was?!
any help?!
malena123
Badges: 10
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 8 years ago
I've used a website called GetRevising. You can make a revision timetable and all sorts on there I'm not sure if this is the website you're looking for but it's worth a look if you want a bit of help with your revision x
basit282828
Badges: 2
Rep:
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by sparkes101)
okay so in my lesson today a teacher said there is a website to test what sort of revision is better for me? and i can't remember what the website was?!
any help?!
If you find out tell me plssssss

Posted from TSR Mobile
sparkes101
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report Thread starter 8 years ago
(Original post by basit282828)
If you find out tell me plssssss

Posted from TSR Mobile
http://www.vark-learn.com/english/pa...=questionnaire

Its called the vark test
basit282828
Badges: 2
Rep:
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by sparkes101)
http://www.vark-learn.com/english/pa...=questionnaire

Its called the vark test
Thanks

Posted from TSR Mobile
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top