Master in Operational Research LUMS vs Business Analytics MBS

Watch this thread
lancerzen
Badges: 0
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 8 years ago
Hello!
I've just received an offer for these two courses:
- Master in operational research and management science and lancaster
- Master in business analytics: operational research and risk management and manchester.
And I don't know which one is the best. Could you give me some advice??
Thanks very much!
PlopNofear
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 8 years ago
Lancaster is one of the few Uni's in the UK that has Management Science as a course. I'm pretty bias since I do Management Science at Lancaster but I have found the undergrad course to be pretty good. Lancaster's management school is pretty good, ranking wise. We have STOR-i at Lancaster which is a doctoral training centre for stats and operational research so a lot of top lecturers and tutors will be doing research with them.
lancerzen
Rep:
Report Thread starter 8 years ago
Yes, I know and for these reasons lums is my first choice but I'm concerning about how much is important the brand/name of the business school for a future job in a top consulting firms...
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA GCSE English Language Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (86)
19.37%
The paper was reasonable (168)
37.84%
Not feeling great about that exam... (119)
26.8%
It was TERRIBLE (71)
15.99%

Watched Threads