who has firmed industrial design at Loughborough Uni?

Watch
Jakeebug
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 7 years ago
Hi there people!

Just wondering if anyone has firmed Loughborough to do Industrial Design?
I'm starting 2015 as I'm going traveling, but would be awesome to get to know a few people before we start

Cheers

Jake
Tillner
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
How long did it take for them to give you an offer?
Jakeebug
Rep:
?
(Original post by Tillner)
How long did it take for them to give you an offer?
Hey took them about a week and a half for me heard on here it has taken longer for some people :P when did you have your interview?
Tillner
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
5th of February, I've emailed admissions but they don't seem to be much help. Loughborough Industrial Design is my first choice
Jakeebug
Rep:
?
5th of February, I've emailed admissions but they don't seem to be much help. Loughborough Industrial Design is my first choice
Hmm I had mine in march :/ try ringing instead of email as you often get a better response. What did they actually say to you then?
Tillner
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
I gave them a ring and they had just been slow with putting my offer through the system. But all is good now and it has been firmed
aishaorme
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
I gave them a ring and they had just been slow with putting my offer through the system. But all is good now and it has been firmed
Are you going this year or next year? i'm going to do Product Design
Tillner
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
This year
kayong79
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
What was your portfolio like ? -I want to apply for this same course.
frankielewns
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
i've applied for Design Ergonomics for 2015, what did you do for your portfolio and what was the design task you did?
Loughborough University
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by frankielewns)
i've applied for Design Ergonomics for 2015, what did you do for your portfolio and what was the design task you did?
Hi frankielewns

As this is quite an old thread, you might not get an answer from the original posters.

I can tell you that your portfolio should demonstrate:

Your ability to sketch and develop 3D form (eg products, people, architecture, stilol life, design ideas and your decision making processes etc)

Examples of 3D work (eg models, prototypes, sculpture, CAD etc) although this isn't a strict requirement.

If you get invited to interview, you'll get a link to a load of information with advice for your interview, portfolio and design task.

Hopefully, a current student will come along with some more insight in to what they did.

Vicky
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Who is winning Euro 2020

France (113)
27.56%
England (143)
34.88%
Belgium (31)
7.56%
Germany (41)
10%
Spain (9)
2.2%