If you could choose any animal to transform into, what would it be?

Watch
Stewart993
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 years ago
If you could shape-shift into any animal barring other humans, what would you change into and why? Animals belonging in fiction are not permitted. Rules are as follows, and for simplicity's sake answer in the order the rules follow;

1. Genus. You can only change into one particular Genus of animal i.e. Canis (dogs), Panthera (lions).

2. Reason behind choice (scientific). It is advised that you choose an animal based on your current living environment. For example, you wouldn't choose a lion for a place like New York.

3. Specific animal. If you can, have a animal to "imprint" on, for example, A. Having a German Shepard and Labradoodle around you so you can easily change into different dogs for different reasons. OR, B. You can "hold" onto a form until you pick up a new one (only one at a time).

4. What you would do with the form. For example, choosing a bird so you can fly to work easily.

Here's mine.
1. Sciurus. (Basically, squirrels)
2. Inconspicuous animals. Perfectly suited to countryside and adaptable to urban places like London.
3. B. Eurasian red squirrel.
4. Living in the country side, there are a lot of trees to climb on, which I would love to do. Cute and similar personality to myself.

Enjoy.
TenMileTie
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Genus: Bald
Species: Eagle
Land: Of the Free
Home: Of the Brave
USA: USA
Viva Emptiness
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
You've made it too hard OP. I'm a relatively switched on kinda gal, but I don't even know what a genus is, let alone what a suitably "scientific" reason for my choice would be (does "being able to **** in public without anyone batting an eyelid" count?).
cole-slaw
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
A human, all other animals' lives suck.
cole-slaw
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by Viva Emptiness)
You've made it too hard OP. I'm a relatively switched on kinda gal, but I don't even know what a genus is, let alone what a suitably "scientific" reason for my choice would be (does "being able to **** in public without anyone batting an eyelid" count?).
my mum said i was a genus when i done my maths right
Viva Emptiness
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by cole-slaw)
my mum said i was a genus when i done my maths right
She was right
ZakV
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
I saw the thread title and just thought RED PANDA, I'm not even reading the OP.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you worried that a cap in student numbers would affect your place at uni?

Yes (196)
59.94%
No (72)
22.02%
Not sure (59)
18.04%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise