If you could choose any animal to transform into, what would it be?Watch
1. Genus. You can only change into one particular Genus of animal i.e. Canis (dogs), Panthera (lions).
2. Reason behind choice (scientific). It is advised that you choose an animal based on your current living environment. For example, you wouldn't choose a lion for a place like New York.
3. Specific animal. If you can, have a animal to "imprint" on, for example, A. Having a German Shepard and Labradoodle around you so you can easily change into different dogs for different reasons. OR, B. You can "hold" onto a form until you pick up a new one (only one at a time).
4. What you would do with the form. For example, choosing a bird so you can fly to work easily.
1. Sciurus. (Basically, squirrels)
2. Inconspicuous animals. Perfectly suited to countryside and adaptable to urban places like London.
3. B. Eurasian red squirrel.
4. Living in the country side, there are a lot of trees to climb on, which I would love to do. Cute and similar personality to myself.
Land: Of the Free
Home: Of the Brave
You've made it too hard OP. I'm a relatively switched on kinda gal, but I don't even know what a genus is, let alone what a suitably "scientific" reason for my choice would be (does "being able to **** in public without anyone batting an eyelid" count?).