What A-Levels can you do without course-work?

Watch
beardydoll
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 years ago
Hi! I was just wondering because I'm going to sit mine as a private candidate and can't afford to faff about with coursework being marked etc... Cheers!
Westeros
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by beardydoll)
Hi! I was just wondering because I'm going to sit mine as a private candidate and can't afford to faff about with coursework being marked etc... Cheers!
Maths (yay), Further maths (double yay), Economics, Law, Philosophy? they're the only ones I can think of so far! I'm sure some googling may help
ninja_dragon
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Well most of my subjects were course work based (arty stuff) but I did do one subject that had no course work, which was nice because my homework was done quickly. = Business Studies
222rachelxx
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Sociology
arkhamz
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Psychology. No coursework and it's easy as hell.
222rachelxx
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by arkhamz)
Psychology. No coursework and it's easy as hell.
No A-Levels are 'Easy'
kendellex
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Not business studies or ict. The amount of coursework for those subjects are in the hundreds! Maths doesn't have coursework neither does RE or sociology (I think). Chemistry doesn't have coursework but you do have a practical exams and you would need to be able to identity ions which may be a bit difficult if you didn't have the chemicals

Posted from TSR Mobile
beautifulbigmacs
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
You can do an a level as a private candidate that involves coursework if you can find someone to mark it for you.
TheBigJosh
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by 222rachelxx)
No A-Levels are 'Easy'
Media Studies...

In response to the question, French doesn't at least with AQA. Nor does Geography.
arkhamz
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by 222rachelxx)
No A-Levels are 'Easy'

It seems we have another psychology student. Alright fine, IN MY OPINION AS/A2 PSYCHOLOGY WAS EASY AS HELL, MY OPINION MAY NOT REFLECT THE OPINION OF OTHER PSYCHOLOGY STUDENTS...
iJess
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Philosophy & ethics and Sociology have no coursework, 100% exams
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Regarding Ofqual's most recent update, do you think you will be given a fair grade this summer?

Yes (256)
33.82%
No (501)
66.18%

Watched Threads