Want more information about this university?

Roehampton University Accomodation&Campus 2014-2015

Watch
Florcis
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 years ago
Hi everyone! I'm going to Roehampton next year and I have to choose a residence in Digby Stuart College.
The thing is I've been told to choose Bede House and I'm not very sure about it because I have to share the bathroom. I've also been told Bede is where you make more friends and meet more people. And what about Lee, Shaw and Newman?
Fewy
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Bede is good for making friends and is easily the most social accommodation seeing as there's 28 on a floor however it is the worst furnished of all the accommodation and I wouldn't recommend if you like loads of sleep (noise travels!) Sharing a bathroom at least for me is better than expected, never have to wait and always clean (except after bop) plus you have a sink in your room.

If I had the choice again I would try and go for lee as it's the best out of all of them inside however it is also more expensive so if you need cheap halls go for Bede...
Florcis
Rep:
?
(Original post by Fewy)
Bede is good for making friends and is easily the most social accommodation seeing as there's 28 on a floor however it is the worst furnished of all the accommodation and I wouldn't recommend if you like loads of sleep (noise travels!) Sharing a bathroom at least for me is better than expected, never have to wait and always clean (except after bop) plus you have a sink in your room.

If I had the choice again I would try and go for lee as it's the best out of all of them inside however it is also more expensive so if you need cheap halls go for Bede...

Thank you! I'll be an Erasmus student and I'm not very sure if I can afford Lee. And as I see Bede is not that bad, I'll go for the cheep one I guess... Any other tip that can make my life easier there? (:

And anyone going to Roehampton next year?
Pannaadamska
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Do you know if there is any money support to live on campus ( paying for your rent ) for EU students ?

I will study International Business start on september 2014
Florcis
Rep:
?
I've been told in the UK there isn't... -.-
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have the space and resources you need to succeed in home learning?

Yes I have everything I need (318)
56.18%
I don't have everything I need (248)
43.82%

Watched Threads