The Student Room Group
Leeds Arts University
Leeds Arts University
Leeds

Leeds college of art accommodation

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Amythomsonx
Do you have to wait for leeds college of art to send you a letter to do preferences or do you have to book online?? So confused

This was me last week :') i already knew where i wanted to stay for student halls but i didnt recieve a letter. What i did was ring Leeds College of Art up and explain you never recieved a letter and would like to be emailed? then the link they email you is the letter. On the letter i think you have to answer a few questions.. but there is only a few rooms left, very limited. So id do this as fast as you can :smile:
Leeds Arts University
Leeds Arts University
Leeds
Original post by Brittannaliese
I have no idea unfortunately, a few of my friends thT are going to LCA are staying at the plaza or liberty park :smile: but I just thought for a little bit extra you get sooo much more at sky plaza:smile: it's city central and only about 5 minutes from LCA :smile:

Hi! I’ve just booked a room at the sky plaza! I was worried there would be hardly anyone else staying there going to LCA so its good to know there are others! It is in such a great location! I study in leeds at the moment and everything is so close by. :smile:
Reply 42
I'm wondering if anyone is staying at The Plaza? I actually want to stay at Sky Plaza but the only classic rooms left are for 51 weeks contract (which is too long for me?) Please help! It's my first year in England and I don't wanna be left out :/
Original post by Sophie-Kay
Hi! I’ve just booked a room at the sky plaza! I was worried there would be hardly anyone else staying there going to LCA so its good to know there are others! It is in such a great location! I study in leeds at the moment and everything is so close by. :smile:

Awww sweeet what flat are you in? :smile: x
Awww sweeet what flat are you in? :smile: x

I'm in flat 262, you? :smile: x
Hi everyone, if anyone decides to cancel their room for 2014/2015 at Liberty Park could you please message me and we can do a straight swap. That way you won't lose your deposit and i'll be so grateful. I can either offer you a room at park plaza for 120/week, or if you've decided to dump Leeds all together then I can cancel that and just move into your Liberty room (obviously no cost to you). <Email address removed by mod. Please use pm system>You'd really be helping me out, really can't afford the extra 20/week for Park Plaza.

Thanks so much
Hey :smile: I'm doing Printed Textiles too at LCA. What accommodation did you end up choosing? I have left it so late and don't know where to go because Liberty Park is full :frown:
Reply 47
Hi Olivia,

I thinking between The Plaza and Harold Terrace in Hyde Park. Unipol is trying to make it LCA flats and there's also another first-year LCA student staying. You might wanna have a look here: http://www.unipol.org.uk/accommodation/advert/preview/7016

Hope this help!
Hey I'm doing printed textiles and surface pattern design at the leeds college of art next year! Also staying at the sky plaza it looks sooo nice! Anyone already booked their flats?

Hi I am doing Printed Textiles too! What flat are you in the Sky Plaza? :smile:
Original post by Sophie-Kay
I'm in flat 262, you? :smile: x

Ahhhh I'm 382 x
Original post by oliviaslater
Hi I am doing Printed Textiles too! What flat are you in the Sky Plaza? :smile:

Awwww Yaaaay! Have you bought your freshers wristbands? :smile: I'm in flat 382, what about you? X
Awwww Yaaaay! Have you bought your freshers wristbands? :smile: I'm in flat 382, what about you? X

No not yet I am so disorganised! I will look into it soon though. Im flat 278!
Awwww so probably only a few floors above you! Yay we can stress about deadlines together aha
Reply 53
I was going to apply for illustration! The course looks sick :smile: I know a few people at liberty park, sounds gooood! :smile: literally cannot wait I just wanna go now aha

I know I'm super excited! I just want to move already!
Reply 54
How do you kbow wjat flats you're in for Liberty Park? Ive heard practically nothing since I booked my room....starting to get worried :L
Is anyone else who has posted in here gonna be living in IQ at all?:smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 56
Original post by Beckys_
How do you kbow wjat flats you're in for Liberty Park? Ive heard practically nothing since I booked my room....starting to get worried :L

Hey
If you log into the unite accommodation website and click on your account information, it should be given on top somewhere...Also, you should have received an email to confirm your booking, maybe it went into junk? thats what happened to me
I'm doing a foundation course and have been offered a room at liberty park but freaking out about the deposit because I'm scared that on results day I could end up not getting the grades or wanting to back out. Everyone I know doing normal UCAS applications don't have to put in their deposit until they definitely have a place!! Can you get your deposit back if you don't get your grades even thoughts it completely out of your hands!? :/
I'm sure they will work around and still offer you a place if there is any spaces left. I'm not certainly sure. I don think you get your deposit back anyway, your best bet is to run liberty up and ask that's what I did but I'm sure yet mentioned you don't et it back or you only get £100 back because I was like that at first. But I know you get it back at the end of the year I think it was to cover any damages or something suring your time spent there. You should be confident enough to know you could so well :smile: but ididnt pay mine until I definTly had a place because I got my room through Leeds College of Art, I think they have their own block for those students. Call them up :smile: I'm pretty new too all this and it's been such a ballache :/
I don't know about the other halls, but IQ where I'm going said that if you don't get the grades, you let them know and they'll give you back your deposit? So yeah it's worth asking to make sure!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending