Turn on thread page Beta

Is Blair too close to Bush?? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Why is Blair so close to bush. Do u think is alienating england from rest of the world.?

ReputationRep:
    just incase u failed to notice, blair is pm of britain not england.

love Katy ***

ReputationRep:
    well. i never said anything about him being the pm of england did I. geez, politically correct pple, makes me feel really sad.

ReputationRep:
    im not being politically correct. im just pointing out that wales is here, because it seems like there is a large population living in england that dont know it exists. including mr blair himself.

love Katy ***

ReputationRep:
    lol, i know the scottish it hate when u say that as well.

but on ur original point, I think he is. I'm moving abroad when I get the first chance! Pounds are a dying species.

Regards,

ReputationRep:
    mmmm, ive just had a funny thought, anyone think we'll get the dollar before we get the euro here???

love Katy ***

ReputationRep:
    probably , i like welsh and scottish and irish pple. heard many jokes . (not being sad)

yes he is bush is a fool, have you seen some of the gaffes he's made!!
    how did he become president??

blair is loosing it now and if the conservatives were not in such a shambolic state blair would have gone by now.

theres also rivalry between blair and brown.....

ReputationRep:
    irish people arnt british, they have the euro!!!!

ur makin me giggle.

love Katy ***

ReputationRep:
    i dont know where my dear fren katy comes up with these wonderful deductions. i never said anything about them being english and just said i like them . they are really funny. well done katy, are u irish katy? (whistles,). yeah bush is a serious pain in the arse. and he looks so funny like a chimpanzee and its more intelligant that bush. for gods sake he cant form a single comprehesible sentence. english is like a forein language to him. all he can say is. evil. terror, war.

ReputationRep:
    lol, all he does is read off an autocue. how often do you see him do something like question time?

Regards,

ReputationRep:
    yeah and he makes it so blatant as well. and his facial expressions god, they make me sick...

blair is god, dont listen to people who dont know what they are talking about.

ReputationRep:
    i think the labour party are losing the plot all together. They'd better tigthen up, or they might face losing a general election to the liberal democrats however unlikely it may seem, or even worse, the conservatives!

ReputationRep:
    yeah. anyone saw the shadow chancholler gunning down the labaour? i was reallly cracking up that time . such stong one liner never have i heard in life or beyond. and ian smith is a ****

ReputationRep:
    blair and bush! wife and husband! both deserves life sentence OIL OIL OIL

ReputationRep:
    I hope they realise that the " War on Terror" has prob increased it. Wish we weren't attached to George Bush's ass. I've never actually hated anyone as much as I hate George Bush. Good to see he's really learnt from Sept. 11. Yeah thats right George, piss the rest of world off some more, retard.
    Am not crazy by the way. in case anyone was wondering

Blair is a good speaker, who is prepared to go against what people tell him to do to act morally on information in his possesion. Although i am all for retards having right.. making one president of America is pushing it. Yet he did handle sept 11th well and was strong and resiliant over Iraq. U say he made more enemies, yet the people there were enemies regardless of his actions, and the liberation will not act to create more enemies. Sept 11th was unprovoked and so would the next atack be, ur statement implies you would prefer to sit bak and wait for the next strike
    james

ReputationRep:
    Originally posted by Unregistered
    Blair is a good speaker, who is prepared to go against what people tell him to do to act morally on information in his possesion. Although i am all for retards having right.. making one president of America is pushing it. Yet he did handle sept 11th well and was strong and resiliant over Iraq. U say he made more enemies, yet the people there were enemies regardless of his actions, and the liberation will not act to create more enemies. Sept 11th was unprovoked and so would the next atack be, ur statement implies you would prefer to sit bak and wait for the next strike
    james
    You imply Iraq were linked to a certain terrorist organisation.

it is known that iraq was the haven for some al kaida operatives. However, the most important part of war was liberation. Fair enough emotive images may have been selected, but there is no denying the horrific torture chambres, and the countless victims of 'sadaam' cannot all be part of the supposed American pro war propoganda. This means that Sadaam was evil, which i dont think anyone can dispute, and that the war was just.
    James

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.