(Original post by bowders)
Did you get in to saint olaves?
Yes I did
bowders
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 7 years ago
oooh well done, how did you find the test? Did you revise?
thatcrazygirl
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
I got in too
I'm doing Latin, History, English Literature and Classical Civilisation.
I found the Latin and History tests interesting, and I managed to do them both reasonably well and reasonably easily. The Classical Civilisation test was boring but moderately easy. The English Literature test was more difficult, and I think that it is unfair that some people study that poem for GCSE and some don't, because it gives some people an unfair advantage.
miriam10
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by bowders)
oooh well done, how did you find the test? Did you revise?
I found the tests okay really the German test was really easy but the maths one was quite hard but I think I tried most questions. I thought the biology exam was quite easy but the music exam was so hard it's ridiculous it's like stuff you haven't learnt doing gcse music. I didn't revise for any of the exams since I didn't think I was going to get in anyway but I did
Mithi11
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by thatcrazygirl)
I got in too
I'm doing Latin, History, English Literature and Classical Civilisation.
I found the Latin and History tests interesting, and I managed to do them both reasonably well and reasonably easily. The Classical Civilisation test was boring but moderately easy. The English Literature test was more difficult, and I think that it is unfair that some people study that poem for GCSE and some don't, because it gives some people an unfair advantage.
What was the English poem? (I'm at Olave's and I'm doing French, English Literature, Classical Civilisation and Maths/Chemistry)
naddyt123
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
I got in too I'm doing triple science and single maths... I found the chemistry test easy (slightly too easy in fact I was kinda confused), maths was pretty good but physics and biology I found harder (Biology only the experiment bit was difficult though)...
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Who is winning Euro 2020

France (85)
26.23%
England (109)
33.64%
Belgium (27)
8.33%
Germany (38)
11.73%
Spain (6)
1.85%