The Student Room Group
Frenchay Campus, Bristol University of the West of England
University of the West of England, Bristol
Bristol
Visit website

UWE 2014 Firmers

Hi all,

Just wondering who has "firmed" UWE for September? & what course will you be studying etc?

I'm going to be studying Audio and Music Technology. Can't wait!
(edited 9 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Hi!

Im going to the uwe open day tomorrow but i am definitley leaning towards uwe as my firm choice :smile: ill be studying law!

Have you been to an open day there?
:smile:
Frenchay Campus, Bristol University of the West of England
University of the West of England, Bristol
Bristol
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by Xlilyturnerx
Hi!

Im going to the uwe open day tomorrow but i am definitley leaning towards uwe as my firm choice :smile: ill be studying law!

Have you been to an open day there?

Not yet, but I know a few people that have been there and they've said it's awesome! I'll be going up on Saturday too. What are your other choices :smile:?
Original post by Adamjones
Not yet, but I know a few people that have been there and they've said it's awesome! I'll be going up on Saturday too. What are your other choices ?

Yeah, i know a few people who already study there and they said its great! Oh cool :smile: umm well i applied for plymouth, 2 courses at uwe and then exeter, but got rejected from exeter :frown: do you have far to travel to uwe?

Reply 4
Yeah, i know a few people who already study there and they said its great! Oh cool :smile: umm well i applied for plymouth, 2 courses at uwe and then exeter, but got rejected from exeter :frown: do you have far to travel to uwe?

Awesome! Yea, I've got to come up from South Wales! Yourself?
Awesome! Yea, I've got to come up from South Wales! Yourself?

Oh I see :smile: I'm coming from south Somerset so only about an hour away :smile: have you looked at accommodation yet?
Reply 6
Oh I see :smile: I'm coming from south Somerset so only about an hour away :smile: have you looked at accommodation yet?

Yes, I've applied for student village, what about you? Did you go today?

Thought applying for accommodation didn't open til the end of march?
Hey! I've got a conditional offer for Accounting and Finance. I've applied directly with the regional office here and this is the only Uni I've applied :smile:
Reply 9
Hi, I got my offer for Biomedical Science at UWE a few days ago, having applied through UCAS Extra. I've firmed it and just applied for Student Village. :smile: To answer your question, accommodation applications opened a few days ago: https://apply4accom.uwe.ac.uk/
Ive applied for student village too!
Firmed my offer for Criminology and Law! Can't wait!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 12
Any of you go to the open day yesterday? I loved it there! Everyone was down to earth and real helpful; I was impressed!!
(edited 10 years ago)
I cant go to any open days :frown: Im an international student but my brother studied there and he loved it. Can u tell me how was ur experience there during the open day? Please.
Reply 14
I've firmed UWE for Forensic Science :smile: already went to 2 open days so didn't go on Sat to the applicant day, but think UWEs open days are so good. So excited now!!!
I went to the open day on Saturday and loved it :smile: I confirmed my place for law and applied for student village earlier today :smile:

Looking forward to possibly meeting some of you in septemeber! :biggrin: so exciting

I applied for student village as well :smile: had to confirm my offer first then wait for am email about accommodation :biggrin:
Reply 17
Hi all,

Just wondering who has "firmed" UWE for September? & what course will you be studying etc?

I'm going to be studying Physical Geography. Can't wait!

Hey man,

I firmed my place at UWE last night and I'll be studying Journalism!
(edited 10 years ago)
I've firmed my offer for Sociology, hopefully going to be staying in Carroll Court :smile:
Reply 19
Original post by EB93
Hey man,

I firmed my place at UWE last night and I'll be studying Journalism!

I've firmed journalism too!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending