The Student Room Group

St. George's, UoL (SGUL) Waiting List Sep 2014 Entry

Got a reply after interview yesterday and there's no thread for 2014 entry.
Here is what my email said:
"Following your interview at St George's, I am sorry to inform you that you have been unsuccessful in gaining a definite place for entry in September 2014. However, you scored well enough in the interview to be placed on our waiting list, which is ranked by UKCAT percentile. We will get in touch by May 2014 at the latest if a place becomes available for 2014 entry. We are not currently operating a waitlist for 2015 so your waitlist place is for 2014 ONLY.
If we are unable to offer you a place to start in 2014, we would encourage you to re-apply making a fresh application via UCAS for 2015 entry (maximum of 2 applications per programme). A fresh application would be assessed in competition with other applications using entrance criteria for the year of entry. Up to date entrance criteria information can be found at www.sgul.ac.uk. Please note that if you accept a conditional/unconditional place elsewhere, you will not be able to remain on the waiting list."

I have no other offers so the last bit won't apply to me. But it's so annoying they're not offering 2015 places to waiting list applicants this year.
Anyone else on the WL?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending