India vs Pakistan T20 Match.

Watch
samiz20891
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 years ago
A thread for discussion, predictions, team news for this match between great rivals.

Team squad
India: Mahendra Singh Dhoni (captain and wicketkeeper), Varun Aaron, Stuart Binny, Shikhar Dhawan, Ravindra Jadeja, Virat Kohli, Bhuvneshwar Kumar, Amit Mishra, Ajinkya Rahane, Ravichandran Ashwin, Suresh Raina, Mohammad Shami, Mohit Sharma, Rohit Sharma, Yuvraj Singh.

Pakistan: Mohammad Hafeez (captain), Ahmed Shehzad, Bilawal Bhatti, Junaid Khan, Kamran Akmal (wicketkeeper), Saeed Ajmal, Shahid Afridi, Sharjeel Khan, Shoaib Malik, Sohaib Maqsood, Sohail Tanvir, Mohammad Talha, Umar Akmal, Umar Gul, Zulfiqar Babar.
Kenan and Kel
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
India will win, comfortably
samiz20891
Rep:
?
(Original post by Kenan and Kel)
India will win, comfortably
Interesting, they just lost to them in the Asia Cup. They have won the toss and put Pakistan in to bat.
College_Dropout
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Chak deee
Kenan and Kel
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by samiz20891)
Interesting, they just lost to them in the Asia Cup. They have won the toss and put Pakistan in to bat.
India just look very strong. Only see West Indies and Sri Lanka getting results against them.
samiz20891
Rep:
?
(Original post by Kenan and Kel)
India just look very strong. Only see West Indies and Sri Lanka getting results against them.
Sri Lanka to tend to struggle when there is serious pressure, have failed at quite a few finals tbh. I think for India, the key is going to be there consistency with their fast bowling as I definitely think it is its weakness. Also, Sri Lanka are in the other group, so the earliest the will play them if they get through is the semis. I would like to see how New Zealand get along as they have young players and a spin heavy squad but no vettori. I think West Indies will be strong and Narine has been quality and have so many destructive players as well as some solid all-rounders. India vs West Indies will be interesting though, :cool:
Badshah
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
It is very tough for us now to qualify for the next phase.
Aky786UK
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Typical Pakistan chokers against India in a WC match. Glad I didn't watch it live.

What the hell is Kamran Akmal doing back in the side? Must be politics of some sorts or dodgy deals. Always go backwards with selections sadly.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should there be a new university admissions system that ditches predicted grades?

No, I think predicted grades should still be used to make offers (707)
33.94%
Yes, I like the idea of applying to uni after I received my grades (PQA) (890)
42.73%
Yes, I like the idea of receiving offers only after I receive my grades (PQO) (393)
18.87%
I think there is a better option than the ones suggested (let us know in the thread!) (93)
4.46%

Watched Threads