Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 6 years ago
Okay, now I know my girlfriend has liked this boy for ages, before me and her began going out. However, I get really jealous because she like all of his Instagram pictures and selfies. Now this doesn't bother me that much, but their is this huge thing going around which I'm sure you would of heard of where you put the sock over your penis for testicular cancer awareness... My girlfriend was the first person to like this photo of him, where he was literally naked except for his penis sock! Is it right I'm getting jealous? It's the fact that she pays hardly any attention to how it makes me feel? Am I just being stupid?
MovesLikeAgger
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
I don't blame you for being jealous tbh. It's normal.
Why don't you ask her about it? I know it seems a bit silly but you'll begin to understand her feelings more so you'll know where the relationship is heading.
DForDan
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
What the above guy said. That's really something you need to talk her about, and make sure she knows that you feel 'extremely' uncomfortable with it.
rasberyl
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Okay, now I know my girlfriend has liked this boy for ages, before me and her began going out. However, I get really jealous because she like all of his Instagram pictures and selfies. Now this doesn't bother me that much, but their is this huge thing going around which I'm sure you would of heard of where you put the sock over your penis for testicular cancer awareness... My girlfriend was the first person to like this photo of him, where he was literally naked except for his penis sock! Is it right I'm getting jealous? It's the fact that she pays hardly any attention to how it makes me feel? Am I just being stupid?
You're not being stupid. Either she likes him or she... LIKES him. You shouldn't have to deal with her treating you as second choice. Ask her straight if she LIKES him.

Unless you lie her so much that you'd rather go out with her regardless. But 9/10 times these kind of relationships are doomed and end in misery.
Solemn Rain
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
speak to her asap and ask where she stands in the relationship
b3kky
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
You are human, jealously even if it is not a reasonable emotion, you are still bound to feel it and it is normal. Instagram photos I wouldn't be bothered about but I do agree with you to an extent about the sock your **** photos; he is practically naked... however it wouldn't necessarily mean she has feelings for him even if she did before; you are dating now, she is with you, if she wanted to be with him she wouldn't be with you. I'm sure you see the odd girl around or see girls instagrams and although you may not like their pictures you might think they're hot, we are human, we find people other than our partners attractive. You're allowed to look but not touch; as long as she understands that, you have no reason to worry. Just don't think about it too much; I know its easier said than done; I experience stupid jealously issues too but I'm getting over them, you'll be fine cause you always realise how stupid it is after.
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 6 years ago
I mean, liking the Instagram photos is okay for me, and it doesn't bother me much. But the #sockoncock photo got on my nerves so much because I know that the boys in my school are not doing it for cancer awareness, they're doing it because they can get the attention from girls, without getting in trouble at the school.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

With HE fairs postponed, would a virtual HE fair be useful?

Yes (103)
60.95%
No (66)
39.05%

Watched Threads